4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So long as it doesn't turn into FET and introduce some new grindy mini-game every chapter...
Alot of this devs games have mini games in them. To date he has never overdone the mini games and tbh i love the way he does his mini games.
Altho tbh once harder minigames are introduced into his games a cheat mod taking out said grind always appears on here. Altho its not really needed

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Here is Lara's best model I've seen >
nah, the face is very good, but her boobs are way to big. I get her body is kind of simmilar to the cartoonish version of her back in days TR legend, underworld, etc , type. but for me the new generation Lara is the perfect Lara :) like this "Goons Raid Her" version.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi folks,

Last week I was able to have a nice sprint of development. I planned and added a complete new path/hot scene to the chapter especially for those trying to keep our heroine pure (but also accessible to those just trying to see her in trouble).

I'm still trying to figure at witch point I'll wrap this next release. I'm starting to work on the third scene and will have to decide if it's enough for the release or if I'll keep working on the next planned one.

Peace!

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Uswana alleys exploration locations
[100%] Gambling mini-game
[100%] Body distraction scene
[100%] Camera flash distraction path and scene
[ 5%] Gambling trouble scene
[ 50%] Black market shop
[ 0%] Black market scene​

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi, folks!

Another scene is done! It's a visually complex one, but very fun to put together. As always, you'll have different options to get girl out of trouble by violent means or 'peaceful' ones.

Now there's just another smaller scene left and then a few rounds of testing and finally publish a release!

I'm confident I'll be able to define a release date next post. Stay tuned!

Peace!

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Uswana alleys exploration locations
[100%] Gambling mini-game
[100%] Body distraction scene
[100%] Camera flash distraction path and scene
[100%] Gambling trouble scene
[ 70%] Black market shop
[ 0%] Black market scene​

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes