4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Alot of this devs games have mini games in them. To date he has never overdone the mini games and tbh i love the way he does his mini games.
Altho tbh once harder minigames are introduced into his games a cheat mod taking out said grind always appears on here. Altho its not really needed
I specifically bring up FET because each book/chapter seems to introduce some repetitive mini-game that pays out poorly and is required in order to get the money to proceed the story.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any intercourse in the game is actually your choice, of course, you can make her avoid certain situations. There is also the scene with the MC where if you don't have enough lust points you wouldn't be able to fuck her.

Reactions: Madness-101

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Good, good...just finished that whole trouble that went down in Syberia. Some downtime in Uswana ( wherever the hell that is) will do Lara some good.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
For someone who's not played this yet, how much content is there? I generally scan read most of these games to get to the good bits.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read all about it .. Game On!
[REQ+] thread up and running! Go +1!

https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v0-4-2-the-architect.41088/

Make sure to use the 'Recommended' quality setting in the startup window, trying the other options only if you have problems to run the game.
As always, post any bugs found here and I'll post a quick fix version in a couple of days. I hope you enjoy!

[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added first half of chapter 4
- Added Uswana alley exploration locations
- Added 4 new hot scenes
- Added 8 new trophies
- Added option to 'Keep your Distance' from the girl after the research during chapter 3
- Bug fixes
[DOWNLOAD]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018
For someone who's not played this yet, how much content is there? I generally scan read most of these games to get to the good bits.
At the moment, more than enough, when I first went through the game (0.3 ver) I missed a couple of scenes and their variations (y)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Guys, I don't speak the language, I haven't played this game yet.
Already have a sex scene, nudity, something hot?
Would they have any save game of these parts to donate?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes