4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Does gamebler cheat? Because I used Cheat Engine's Speedhack 0.2x and I am pretty sure I can select proper one and it is ALWAYS not proper.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was enjoyable I pretty much just kicked the black market guys ass :LOL: although I think the option to shoot him should have been there :p

Reactions: Madness-101

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hmmm what are the 4 h scenes? Im kinda struggling here :/
Assuming the interrogation and cavity search scenes with security guard which were added in the last update don't count... I am aware of an optional route you can direct Lara down regarding blackmail(which I am in the process of playing through). There's also a scene of her being forced into prostitution. Aside from that, not really sure what other 'hot scenes' were added...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Assuming the interrogation and cavity search scenes with security guard which were added in the last update don't count... I am aware of an optional route you can direct Lara down regarding blackmail(which I am in the process of playing through). There's also a scene of her being forced into prostitution. Aside from that, not really sure what other 'hot scenes' were added...
Just confused i have 2 both gambling so no clue what other 2 are

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Does gamebler cheat? Because I used Cheat Engine's Speedhack 0.2x and I am pretty sure I can select proper one and it is ALWAYS not proper.
Yep! He has a 75% chance of cheating during fast paced games. It's supposed to be almost impossible to beat him without distraction.

That was enjoyable I pretty much just kicked the black market guys ass :LOL: although I think the option to shoot him should have been there :p
There's some gun action planned for a next update. For now, there's the 'First Blood' trophy to show some anger toward the goons.

Here's a quick guide for the h-scenes related trophies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yep! He has a 75% chance of cheating during fast paced games. It's supposed to be almost impossible to beat him without distraction.

There's some gun action planned for a next update. For now, there's the 'First Blood' trophy to show some anger toward the goons.

Here's a quick guide for the h-scenes related trophies

I was able to find all of those on my own, the only one I'm missing is the Larry's pictures trophy.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I specifically did a playthrough today which included Larry's photoshoot in hopes of getting that trophy, but no luck.
Had to lose larry poker game twice first triggers photo shoot second triggers sex with larry. Then later black market dealer buy wrench then buy special, photos will be those larry took. Could not trigger it unless i lost poker twice.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I specifically did a playthrough today which included Larry's photoshoot in hopes of getting that trophy, but no luck.
Had to lose larry poker game twice first triggers photo shoot second triggers sex with larry. Then later black market dealer buy wrench then buy special, photos will be those larry took. Could not trigger it unless i lost poker twice.
It might be bugged. I'll need to check this later.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It might be bugged. I'll need to check this later.
tried only doing photo shoot twice one with old save one with new play through and neither triggered it. When i lost twice to larry in poker in triggered. Tbh couldnt care once again you delivered an amazing update and for that i am greatful.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I love this game, I just wish during the sex scenes we could see more than just the vag and dick. Kind of more how the scene with Larry went. Need to see all of Lara
Agreed some of the angles are abit odd plus the mcs sex scene was kinda dull. But on the whole the game is shaping up to be another masterpiece. Just gotta trust the architect he always makes amazing games

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes