• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
started a new game, lost poker once and i got the pictures in chapter 4 without issue
So its not poker thats glitching it good to know. Must be something in the new content that derails it. Will have another playthrough as i like to have a save for each path and only path i dont have a save on is lara untouched by goons.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm a bit confused about the first "choice". How does having issues trusting people (especially sketchy ass people calling you up randomly) make you evil?
I dropped the idea of the 'EVIL' stat, but forgot to remove it in that scene. You can ignore it for now.

Also, about the 'actual rape' a user wrote in the reviews: I love Japanese culture, but I think the "romantic/childish" view of non consensual sex so common in their fiction is extremely disturbing. Fiction is just fiction, but it's dangerous and offensive to keep repeating the idea that "deep down, they always like or want to be raped".

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Also, about the 'actual rape' a user wrote in the reviews: I love Japanese culture, but I think the "romantic/childish" view of non consensual sex so common in their fiction is extremely disturbing. Fiction is just fiction, but it's dangerous and offensive to keep repeating the idea that "deep down, they always like or want to be raped".
But there is nothing as good as seeing it when it is done to Lara ;). And deep down I don't care :LOL:.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Trust route was actually pretty easy to follow this time, though I did use one Corruption interaction with the Gambling game to go over 20,000 because I didn't know what the Secret Item was at the time. Then I just talked her down and got another Trust point, so no biggie.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
The Manor map is confusing...needed to do a printscreen or use mobile and take pic to view. For example, the map shows that from the Info Center (PC to manual save and check CLara CRoft overall stats(even lower body)) if you go right is the server but when you move your character its to your left. Meaning is upside down, so you tend to forget which direction your going and end up wrong place.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I dropped the idea of the 'EVIL' stat, but forgot to remove it in that scene. You can ignore it for now.

Isn't it a part of this game that she will like it eventually?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016

how much does it cost for you not to care about the cry baby

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Isn't it a part of this game that she will like it eventually?
"Non-consensual" scenes are alternate outcomes that have a much bigger hit to her MIND stat than the CORRUPTION stat (which grows more when she is "convinced" but not "forced"). Corruption is what will make she like it. Low Mind cause other side effects.

how much does it cost for you not to care about the cry baby
Some of the statements are valid. It's just the "Japanese do rape lightly" that I don't agree.

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I meant find the trophy is called "Find the destination of Larry's pictures?" someone remembers who Larry is ?
OK, I recall now. The guy from the tavern so I guess I need to go back there and "lose larry poker game twice first triggers photo shoot " to probably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Will check :p

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes