4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
I'd love to see more peeing scenes with Clara if opportunites such as short circuiting a panel arise in the future course of the game Mr. Architect.

D

Deleted member 519678

Well, I reported the review. How can you review badly a game just because it features rape when it does have the rape tag? It makes no sense. There is no family friendly rape, what did he want? Absolutely nonsense.

Reactions: griffor

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I reported the review. How can you review badly a game just because it features rape when it does have the rape tag? It makes no sense. There is no family friendly rape, what did he want? Absolutely nonsense.
And tbf it is avoidable so it's not as if it will feature depending on the player's walkthrough.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I need help.
I opened the 3part.
I added the powder. Mia asks me for Lara's panties.
I went into her bedroom - but I can't go into the shower or the dressing room.
I have trust = 70. Lust-40. May you have a save of this?
SAVE please

Can you help me?"

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Game was pretty nice until ehhh Chapter 4.
In the village chapter I was able to bring her into some exhibition/humiliation scenes but she stayed a virgin and never went "too far". I build some decent trust and corruption, so i passed all the checks when she returned and got some decent scenes.
Since i wanted to go for some sort of "dominating" approach, I also had her mind kinda low.

This totally screws me over in chapter 4 and makes it unplayable to me.
Mind < 50 ? She will just tell the guard about the money and gets used by him (and loses the money)
Mind < 50 ? You can't remake the bet and the gambler tricks you so you lose
Mind < 50 ? You end up as a whore, coolio
Mind < 50 ? Lara doesnt have the guts to use the knife against the client and gets fucked (bye bye virginity)

I get that a low mind will have a strong impact on her, but if you are not into this whole sharing thing the road kinda ends here, doesnt it.
Would prefere more options/stat checks than merely "mind". Yea, here mind/selfesteem is low, but she has good corruption and huge trust into me, why cant she relie on that somehow? (For example, she refuses to search the garbage container. With high trust she could agree to do it anyway and find some money or whatever)

I would like to break her, but not for other guys to enjoy ( ' -')

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
In the village chapter I was able to bring her into some exhibition/humiliation scenes but she stayed a virgin and never went "too far". I build some decent trust and corruption, so i passed all the checks when she returned and got some decent scenes.
Since i wanted to go for some sort of "dominating" approach, I also had her mind kinda low.

Mind < 50 ? She will just tell the guard about the money and gets used by him (and loses the money)
Mind < 50 ? Lara doesnt have the guts to use the knife against the client and gets fucked (bye bye virginity)

I get that a low mind will have a strong impact on her, but if you are not into this whole sharing thing the road kinda ends here, doesnt it.
Would prefere more options/stat checks than merely "mind". Yea, here mind/selfesteem is low, but she has good corruption and huge trust into me, why cant she relie on that somehow? (For example, she refuses to search the garbage container. With high trust she could agree to do it anyway and find some money or whatever)

Chapter 4 gambling scene you can keep her pure you need camera in ally way this allow you to distract the guy enough to earn enough money.
Also why low mind? Does not serve the purpose. Lara does not search garbage in chapter 4 at all. Just visit vendor get a free item then go right you will see trash and camera crawl next to camera and pick it up. Then go roght to corner to private area to charge camera. Then use body and camera flash to win against the gambler.
You could just put your save into a save editor and change your mind stats.
Start of game it does explain what each stat is for and think maybe you miss understood because minute mind was discribed i knew instantly what low mind would do.
Also confused about your statement regarding gambler in chapter 4 low mind had zero effect on that for me was still able to distract him.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Also why low mind? Does not serve the purpose.
It does serve the purpose of "breaking" her. When i build up arousal in the research scene, the "push her down" (to force her to perform a blowjob) was bound to her mind stat....

I understand very well what the stats are supposed to do

Lara does not search garbage in chapter 4 at all.
Thats why I was suggesting to give her an additional skill check at that point, so she does search it, instead of refusing.

I also got the cam, that was super obviously laying on the ground, can't use it on the gambler tho.
I agree to play, he gets super fast, I fail the mind check to bail out and am left with picking one of the cups. No way to use the cam at any point in between.

goon.png

I give you the benefit of doubt and take the advice to change the stats in a editor as well meant but it makes no sense to me. Its a game, its supposed to be played. Cheating is just as dumb as looking for a CG rip. You instantly get the "reward" but why did you download a game in first place if you r not playing it anyway.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017

Nice observations. I actually never thought about a low MIND but virgin path. It would be a not so easy path for the player as the goons will keep trying to take advantage of her low Mind. But I think this can be achievable simply with some stats checks balancing, like checking her VIOLENCE stats instead of MIND for to use the knife. A low mind high violent girl sounds unpredictably dangerous !! (reminds me Doki Doki Literature Club :love: )

A new stat would add more complexity to the player (and me!!)

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Nice observations. I actually never thought about a low MIND but virgin path. It would be a not so easy path for the player as the goons will keep trying to take advantage of her low Mind. But I think this can be achievable simply with some stats checks balancing, like checking her VIOLENCE stats instead of MIND for to use the knife. A low mind high violent girl sounds unpredictably dangerous !! (reminds me Doki Doki Literature Club )

A new stat would add more complexity to the player (and me!!)
She doesn't need to stay a virgin forever. I would like to be her first tho XD. If a additional stat (like loyalty) would make it too complicated a higher variation of stat check in that chapter would do the trick too. Violence sounds good to me.

follow up question about that whole "Lara gets fucked" thing:
Settings has the option to "hide explicit ntr content" . Don't want to sting into this bee nest too deep but after seeing Lara lose her virginity to Larry and the gambler-client i wonder if this button has any use in this state of the game. Does it get any more explicit than that?^^

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes