4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I need help.
I opened the 3part.
I added the powder. Mia asks me for Lara's panties.
I went into her bedroom - but I can't go into the shower or the dressing room.
I have trust = 70. Lust-40. May you have a save of this?
SAVE please

Can you help me?"
You could go to your whatever drive \Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her folder to get your save then use this to edit your stats. **** is whatever name you are using, default is Owner.

Find characters > Lara > data > CHR_TRUST for Trust and characters > Lara > data > CHR_CORRUPTION for Lust, Arousal is characters > Lara > data > CHR_AROUSAL.

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
oh is that where the save is sweet now i can have multiple play throughs ty so much
In the save folder, all files will be the same autosave(random numbers) so you won't know which is the one you need but if you collect the autosave you are in for example the Manor PC's manual/trigger save. It will appear as save(random numbers) in the save folder.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
follow up question about that whole "Lara gets fucked" thing:
Settings has the option to "hide explicit ntr content" . Don't want to sting into this bee nest too deep but after seeing Lara lose her virginity to Larry and the gambler-client i wonder if this button has any use in this state of the game. Does it get any more explicit than that?^^
That's the main reason I dropped the Patreon, it seems that the developer me have different levels for "explicit ntr content" :(
Maybe next year I'll join again the Patreon just to try downloading the Mac version, but it seems that only the beginning of the game with its casual teasing is really "non-ntr"

Also, nor should be added to the tags of this game, I don't know why it is missing.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
She doesn't need to stay a virgin forever. I would like to be her first tho XD. If a additional stat (like loyalty) would make it too complicated a higher variation of stat check in that chapter would do the trick too. Violence sounds good to me.

follow up question about that whole "Lara gets fucked" thing:
Settings has the option to "hide explicit ntr content" . Don't want to sting into this bee nest too deep but after seeing Lara lose her virginity to Larry and the gambler-client i wonder if this button has any use in this state of the game. Does it get any more explicit than that?^^
That's the main reason I dropped the Patreon, it seems that the developer me have different levels for "explicit ntr content" :(
Maybe next year I'll join again the Patreon just to try downloading the Mac version, but it seems that only the beginning of the game with its casual teasing is really "non-ntr"

Also, nor should be added to the tags of this game, I don't know why it is missing.
It's about what each one thinks what NTR is. I personally think that there can't exist NTR without emotional attachment. If a character doesn't give a fuck about a girl, why would he care about who she fucks with?

That's why the "hide explicit NTR" content just changes dialogs that hints emotional attachment of the MC (if the player chooses the 'kiss her' path)

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
It's about what each one thinks what NTR is. I personally think that there can't exist NTR without emotional attachment. If a character doesn't give a fuck about a girl, why would he care about who she fucks with?

That's why the "hide explicit NTR" content just changes dialogs that hints emotional attachment of the MC (if the player chooses the 'kiss her' path)
That's pure semantics, even if that's the excuse, if the ¨kiss her¨ route involves no emotional attachment, could also be rename to "soul-less bastard" Regardless, it's a bit confusing for people like me who was expecting to build a master/slave relationship, right now I don't even know which would be correct path.
Don't get me wrong, as I understand the relationship of the MC with "Lara", for me doesn't make senses that other guys abuse her before him and he is happy with their leftovers in any path. At last you are able to corrupt her, and you are left riding shotgun? It seems that you picked ¨Thanks for trying¨ prize in a lottery :D For me was really disappointed and an instant turn-down, mostly because it become as something unexpected.

Please, don't be offended, take this as a constructive criticism. I really enjoyed the first chapters and how the relationship kept building until a scene ruined it for me, I plan to get back after Christmas (so I have some budget available) and revisit the beginning, so you can be assured I enjoyed your game.

PD: Please forgive any misspelling/bad engrizh, I'm not native ;D

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Quick question, what does the "evil" stat do? Is it a stat that unlocks more options or a stat that will force the MC into acting more evil? Say I want a playthrough where the MC stays mostly a good guy and protects Lara, is it a stat I should avoid because it will force me to do something bad to her, or is it a stat I should collect because it will help me be more ruthless when dealing with obstacles?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Quick question, what does the "evil" stat do? Is it a stat that unlocks more options or a stat that will force the MC into acting more evil? Say I want a playthrough where the MC stays mostly a good guy and protects Lara, is it a stat I should avoid because it will force me to do something bad to her, or is it a stat I should collect because it will help me be more ruthless when dealing with obstacles?
go back 2-3pages. the "EVIL" stat died in the development and u can ignore it for now^^

Reactions: manscout

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I just got to the end I assume, interested in trying out the next part when it is done. I assume the save will pick up from there?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I just got to the end I assume, interested in trying out the next part when it is done. I assume the save will pick up from there?
Saves carry over to new version automatically. However there is a warning that the save is from an old version. So far saves from previous versions have been compatible unless the dev changes somethings serious they should still wprk in next version

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Only just tried this and it was a nice surprise.
The start is bumpy with slow progress and the gameplay isn't the best by a large margin, but the plot is rather interesting and the different paths branching certain points certainly are quite fun.
Well done and I'll keep an eye on this from now on.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
You could go to your whatever drive \Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her folder to get your save then use this to edit your stats. **** is whatever name you are using, default is Owner.

Find characters > Lara > data > CHR_TRUST for Trust and characters > Lara > data > CHR_CORRUPTION for Lust, Arousal is characters > Lara > data > CHR_AROUSAL.

P.S.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much! Thanks for the help..
I bought a Patron and without a problem and I had some data all changed. Once again, thank you

Last edited:

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
I'm very interested in this game and I hope that a pure trust route would workable once the game is entirely done. It would be very challenging and I swear that I should have hit the guard with the bucket. But hell, I'm playing it again to lower the shit out of her mind.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I get that a low mind will have a strong impact on her, but if you are not into this whole sharing thing the road kinda ends here, doesnt it.
Would prefere more options/stat checks than merely "mind". Yea, here mind/selfesteem is low, but she has good corruption and huge trust into me, why cant she relie on that somehow? (For example, she refuses to search the garbage container. With high trust she could agree to do it anyway and find some money or whatever)

I would like to break her, but not for other guys to enjoy ( ' -')
Exactly this. It more or less seems like I'm prepping her for some other guy's enjoyment most of the game. With no trust route, or anything similar, it's just turning her into a braindead whore, which is fine, but not when it's for someone else. Corruption is great, but not when it leans heavily towards that of NTR territory, such as sharing. Not saying NTR is a problem, it's just not my thing, and I was hoping that checking the NTR checkbox of the game to disable content would have an actual impact on her character, but it kinda doesn't. Maybe this was the original vision of the dev and making her yours was more of an afterthought.

Perhaps this is all our fault in the first place as the game is literally called "Goons Raid Her"..
What else were we supposed to expect? :unsure:

I think I'll wait for more iterations of the game to see where this goes with respects to my personal preferences.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I think on Sunday I’ll join back the Patreon and I’ll give it back another try, this time trying to be a bit more open minded ;)

Reactions: Mormont

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hope I'm not alone in this one, but I like the way the game currently respects the stats, I always found it cheesy how some corruption games would just let the player cancel an event from happening despite their stats being complete crap. Lowering MIND is all about making Lara feel dumb and helpless, a lot of the ways of lowering her MIND stat involve letting people force her into sex stuff, so how are y'all lowering her MIND stat that much without letting any man touch Lara? Unless being groped by the guard isn't NTR? How about the handjob to the warden, is that NTR? The blowjob? Or is only penetrative sex NTR? It is all kind of arbitrary lines.

I think the dev mentioned earlier in the thread that he would consider a low MIND high VIOLENCE Lara in the future, could be that type of Lara "snaps" if pushed too far and gets options to fight back even with low MIND, but only in extreme situations, like having her virginities threatened (so she could stab the gambler's client even with low MIND, for instance) so maybe that could be a way of playing a low MIND Lara while avoiding the "hard" NTR.

But otherwise, I feel that if you want to avoid NTR, you should not lower her MIND. A high CORRUPTION Lara is already plenty slutty anyway, but only with things and people she's comfortable with, like the MC. The MC isn't some super buff RPG protagonist tagging along with Lara 24/7, he can't protect her if she becomes completely incapable to protect herself.

>Conditions girl into thinking she's a dumb and helpless slut.
>Girl acts like a dumb helpless slut.
>surprisedpikachu.jpg

I will agree the "Hide NTR" option of the game is kinda useless for the people that would care to turn it on, the MC is mostly there for the player to insert himself into the story, changing the writing to make it so the MC doesn't have romantic affections for Lara doesn't do much if the player himself does. Also the game could have a more explicit breakdown of the stats to warn the player that lowering the MIND stat will lead to Lara being abused, partially because soon enough it will be possible to completely lower Lara's MIND stat just by having the MC trash-talk her all the time, in that scenario I can sympathize a bit with a player getting blindsided by forced NTR.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes