4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Any sexual scene in current version of the game? If so, can someone post a screenshot? I'm not a fan of Laracroft in the last three modern games. If they use old Lara model from 2008 with short and big boobs I will be more inclined to play this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Any sexual scene in current version of the game? If so, can someone post a screenshot? I'm not a fan of Laracroft in the last three modern games. If they use old Lara model from 2008 with short and big boobs I will be more inclined to play this.
The game is base on the young Lara. Sooo....suck it up & just play or move on. Unless the dev decides to do a adult Lara game in the future ;).

Pic below from post on page 59.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Could you do something about repeating scenes? Like in the last update keep going to prostitute yourself for the guy with the cups or something like that? With minor dialogue changes. Or keep going back to jail to whatever reasons to keep "playing" with that guard. Later when you get enough points on whatever stats to be able to keep visiting Lara in her room and do "stuff".
PS. One of the best games I've played!

Reactions: KateOlive

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Mac version

Hi, folks!
Here is a OSX build of v0.4.2. As always, it's labeled experimental because it's built on a Windows machine and I don't have Mac to check if it's actually working.
More news soon!
Peace!

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Mac version

Hi, folks!
Here is a OSX build of v0.4.2. As always, it's labeled experimental because it's built on a Windows machine and I don't have Mac to check if it's actually working.
More news soon!
Peace!
Do you know where are the save games stored in the Mac version?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Do you know where are the save games stored in the Mac version?
<< Win User
You can try this which i found, its from itch.io community some guy asking for a certain game for Mac version. So not sure if any games fall in the same place.
For us Win users its \Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her (UserName default is Owner, the AppData is hidden folder).

Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/

The folder may be hidden by the system. Here is another way to get there...

In the OS X Finder click on "Go/Go To Folder..." in the menubar (Command Shift G shortcut)

Type in ~/Library (Tilda forward slash Library) - Then click the "Go" button.

From there Go to Application Support / (product name you looking for)

Last edited:

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Type in ~/Library (Tilda forward slash Library) - Then click the "Go" button.

From there Go to Application Support / (product name you looking for)
I think I found them, but under
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName
It seems that it doesn't properly export some Unity data in the Mac version, as expected

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
Really nice game! I am enjoying breaking "Clara"'s mind and non-con action. For MC it should be always like in "Push her head down" situation not raping but abusing her mind-state and for goons always non-con. In the chapter 4 after gambler event she was kinda into it and i didnt like it. it happened maybe because of her corruption was high but still.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 992182

This dude makes the best Unity Engine adult games and it's not even close. Very high quality of visuals, fun while not being too easy or hard and usually funny as fuck.

The many hidden jokes here are appreciated and I lost my mind with that black Jack scene. Fuck that was hot.

Between this and the HnS series, Architect crushes it. He may be the very best but he's at least thHebest creator using Unity.

Reactions: Michel Mak
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes