4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
New post / vote / poll

Hi folks!

It's been quite some time since I posted poll here, but now I'd like to hear your opinion.

The game features a lot of scenes now, and it seems this could be the time to start thinking about a 'gallery mode'. It would allow you to visually replay scenes based on the trophies collected during all playtroughs.

However, you know the drill: time, time time! Choosing to work on the gallery now means less time to work on new content for next release. So, I'd like your opinion!

Options: (Status on: 2019-12-03 17:27 Center Europe Timezone + 1-2 hours depending on the summer / winter time)

- Add a 'Gallery Mode' ( 32%)
- Keep working on Chapter 4 content (68 %)

38 votes total

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Adding a gallery would be nice it's certainly a popular feature, but I'd prefer if chapter 4 was finished first and then maybe add the gallery.
In my opinion a gallery should be implemented already in the beginning of a game. At least for those with a more complex decision structure. And if you made it to reach a certain scene, especially when the game gets bigger and bigger, the overview of your saves for watching/playing this scene again is getting worse. Especially for this game and RPGM, Ren'py better, but far away from ideal. So for me, gallery is a must have from the beginning.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I was about the write a lengthy mail to Ms. Luddington in the hopes of gaining her interest in voicing the full game by using an alias as to not blemish her family friendly persona when I came across her twitter account. A woman with tweets that pure must be a lunatic.

I've decided to contact Mr. Jolie instead. Fingers crossed.

D

Deleted member 81617

Exactly this. It more or less seems like I'm prepping her for some other guy's enjoyment most of the game. With no trust route, or anything similar, it's just turning her into a braindead whore, which is fine, but not when it's for someone else. Corruption is great, but not when it leans heavily towards that of NTR territory, such as sharing. Not saying NTR is a problem, it's just not my thing, and I was hoping that checking the NTR checkbox of the game to disable content would have an actual impact on her character, but it kinda doesn't. Maybe this was the original vision of the dev and making her yours was more of an afterthought.

Perhaps this is all our fault in the first place as the game is literally called "Goons Raid Her"..
What else were we supposed to expect? :unsure:

I think I'll wait for more iterations of the game to see where this goes with respects to my personal preferences.
You are looking at it from the MC's angle. View it like MC is Lara. Lara is constantly being taken advantage of and abused. The more the merrier, doesn't matter by whom. Besides then we would just continue to play the whole chapter with no action until she returns home and that would be boring.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
You are looking at it from the MC's angle. View it like MC is Lara. Lara is constantly being taken advantage of and abused. The more the merrier, doesn't matter by whom. Besides then we would just continue to play the whole chapter with no action until she returns home and that would be boring.
Of course I'm looking at it from the MCs angle. That's the entire point of having an MC in the first place... He's the self-insert.

Why would I MC as Lara, and why would that make it better? I'm not really interested in whoring myself, let alone have myself pounded by other random dudes. In fact, that kinda scenario/idea would not only be worse (to me, you do you), but give me even further reason to make the comment I made. No matter whose PoV you look at it from, my point still stands. Also, I don't see why there'd be no action. That's, again, the point of having the MC.

Why you think it doesn't matter who does it is beyond strange to me.
It's like someone fucking your girlfriend and you walk in on them and say "Well, I guess I fuck her too. Same thing. Carry on."

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes