4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi folks,

As decided by the latest poll, I'm focusing on content for chapter 4. I'll still try to add the base framework for a gallery with a couple of scenes if I find the time, but no promises for now!

I'm already advanced on the building of exploration environments but still planning the final scope of the next release content.

Finally, I also have this idea for a new mechanic (Dominance Points) that also may be developed for the next release. You can check how it may work in this new fancy tutorial screen that now can be found into the game:

ss1.jpg

Dominance may unlock a specific route by the end of the game or (if well managed) allow players to achieve some tricky routes like keeping a low mind girl away from the hands of the goons.

See you soon.

Peace!​

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good to hear that the rest of chapter 4 got the go-ahead, this dominance path should be interesting just don't try anything if you are low dominance and she is high-level violence :LOL:

Reactions: Madness-101

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
@The Architect
I thought I should mention this to you, don't know if this has been brought up before, and wasn't sure what to use as a search string to see if it has been brought up before in this thread. I found an error in the last update, I'm trying to keep this girl pure, but I'm also greedy, so when I came upon the gambler, I took him for everything he was worth. My total cash was $30,536 - I kept the original $10,000 she brought with her plus I took the gambler for apparently $20,536, but when I went to the guy with the wrench to buy it, the selection block was grayed out stating I needed $20,000 to buy it even though my inventory showed $30,536 in cash. To solve the problem, I went back to the gambler on a previous save and took him for only the $20,000, and that seemed to cure the problem.

Just thought you should know.

Btw, Love the game. It's probably my favorite game in here. I don't know how many attempts it took me to finally beat the snot out of that stupid fuck to get those pictures back, but it was worth it.......LMAO!!!!

I thought I would edit this post since at the time of this writing it's the last post in the thread, I'd add this comment:

I don't know where you're headed with this game as one of the final outcomes, but I thought it would be entertaining if this scenario were one of the possibilities you have envisioned. It's obvious that the MC is a devious character given the phone call he received in the beginning of the game from the unknown antagonist who knows about the MC's past run in with the authorities and his tenure in prison. I thought it would be a fitting tribute to the MC's devious nature if he were to assume the nice guy role, building up her confidence and trust, only to revert back to his devious nature and wind up being the one who rapes her in the end spoiling her purity.

Don't mind me, I'm just full of evil thoughts......LMAO!!!!

Take care,

Best to all,

TiggerYou

Last edited:
Reactions: griffor

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The Architect
I thought I should mention this to you, don't know if this has been brought up before, and wasn't sure what to use as a search string to see if it has been brought up before in this thread. I found an error in the last update, I'm trying to keep this girl pure, but I'm also greedy, so when I came upon the gambler, I took him for everything he was worth. My total cash is $30,536 - I kept the original $10,000 she brought with her plus I took the gambler for apparently $20,536, but when I went to the guy with the wrench to buy it, the selection block was grayed out stating I needed $20,000 to buy it even though my inventory showed $30,536 in cash. To solve the problem, I went back to the gambler on a previous save and took him for only the $20,000, and that seemed to cure the problem.

Though I should point this out to you.

Love the game. It's probably my favorite game in here. I don't how many attempts it took me to finally beat the snot out of that stupid fuck to get those pictures back, but it was worth it.......LMAO!!!!

Take care,

Best to all,

TiggerYou
Thanks!

You probably stepped on some weird bug. Bets are only $5000, so something unexpected happened for you to have a not round amount of money, impacting the check of the 'buy' button

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks!

You probably stepped on some weird bug. Bets are only $5000, so something unexpected happened for you to have a not round amount of money, impacting the check of the 'buy' button
I figured as much, because I found it strange that I ended up with a weird amount of money since the bets were for $5,000

Thanks for the the reply,

Take care,

TiggerYou

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. until they are not .. like the fragging mini games that will bug on you depending on mouse sensitivity, the plug 4 your key board, what little knowledge your GPU scraped together before you stuck this here game up its pipes ... a lot of things can go wrong with small games in HUMONGOUS GAME ENGINES ... so ... Good Luck To Any Gamer Daring to try this game!

Reactions: Mormont

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hey ... Ease up on the terminator sniper elites android femme fatale stuff .. Laras is supposed to be a sensible professor waiting for the BANG of the Centuries she keeps unraveling tomb by tomb;)!

• Haha
Reactions: volto and Mormont

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah .. until they are not .. like the fragging mini games that will bug on you depending on mouse sensitivity, the plug 4 your key board, what little knowledge your GPU scraped together before you stuck this here game up its pipes ... a lot of things can go wrong with small games in HUMONGOUS GAME ENGINES ... so ... Good Luck To Any Gamer Daring to try this game!
i dont know about you but i enjoyed it , and haven't encountered a single bug/error . it's also the first time i played this.

Reactions: Mormont

NightWaltz

Sep 6, 2017
I kinda feel like the "butt plug tracker scene" was a missed opportunity for a nice doggystyle sex scene. Either way I'm still looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: black1ch

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi folks!

Work on next release is in progress. I already finished all the new exploration areas and now I'll start to focus on the scenes and a new action sequence.

The available time and speed of development isn't still the one I expect, but I'll keep trying to keep you informed often about the release progress.

Here's a first draft of a planned roadmap of progress.

[100%] Uswana headquarters entrance scene
[100%] Uswana headquarters exploration areas
[ 0%] Meeting with The Boss
[ 0%] Auction scene
[ 0%] Escape action scene​

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
@The Architect
I thought I should mention this to you, don't know if this has been brought up before, and wasn't sure what to use as a search string to see if it has been brought up before in this thread. I found an error in the last update, I'm trying to keep this girl pure, but I'm also greedy, so when I came upon the gambler, I took him for everything he was worth. My total cash was $30,536 - I kept the original $10,000 she brought with her plus I took the gambler for apparently $20,536, but when I went to the guy with the wrench to buy it, the selection block was grayed out stating I needed $20,000 to buy it even though my inventory showed $30,536 in cash. To solve the problem, I went back to the gambler on a previous save and took him for only the $20,000, and that seemed to cure the problem.

Just thought you should know.

Btw, Love the game. It's probably my favorite game in here. I don't know how many attempts it took me to finally beat the snot out of that stupid fuck to get those pictures back, but it was worth it.......LMAO!!!!

I thought I would edit this post since at the time of this writing it's the last post in the thread, I'd add this comment:

I don't know where you're headed with this game as one of the final outcomes, but I thought it would be entertaining if this scenario were one of the possibilities you have envisioned. It's obvious that the MC is a devious character given the phone call he received in the beginning of the game from the unknown antagonist who knows about the MC's past run in with the authorities and his tenure in prison. I thought it would be a fitting tribute to the MC's devious nature if he were to assume the nice guy role, building up her confidence and trust, only to revert back to his devious nature and wind up being the one who rapes her in the end spoiling her purity.

Don't mind me, I'm just full of evil thoughts......LMAO!!!!

Take care,

Best to all,

TiggerYou
Yeah I had that happen too. Didn't think to report it though. *hang head in shame*

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes