4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'll always hold the original models in a special place but for me the newer version is just the best but they are all great really :p

Reactions: Madness-101

Sloshed

Feb 17, 2018
as i had graphics issues with this game earlier... tried everything then found a fix that worked from a different game
(note my issue was integrated intel graphics would not support the shadders etc.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-8-0-1-w-xmas-special-endlesstaboo.8879/
(assume the link ok since is same forum
page 1 just after change log section : How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

just sharing since is the only thing that fixed THIS game for me

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

Developer's Diary #49
Hi folks!
Today I used the welcomed new year holiday to finish The Boss meeting scene. It was a fun scene to make, with dynamic animations and old fashion adventure game mechanics leading the solution to defeat the enemy! If you care about the well being of your adventurer girl, you'd better use the clues to help her avoid The Boss (next to him, Larry is a gentleman).
Now it's time to work on the next planned scenes. I hope I can estimate a release date soon. Keep tuned!
[100%] Uswana headquarters entrance scene
[100%] Uswana headquarters exploration areas
[100%] Meeting with The Boss
[ 20%] Auction scene
[ 0%] Escape action scene

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the spirit .. such adventure savvy dame ahs NEEDS goons need to SCRATCH to Lust it up!
Then she can happily go cause some imminent catastrophic callamity to cull the steam of great
kInK!
Goons! Rail Away!
Give Lara the Origin Story to toppel all kinks and spread lust all over!

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

Developer's Diary #50
Hi folks!
I completed the planned auction scene and now I'm getting close to the release point! I decided to add another scene to the roadmap because there is also a second "path" into the auction sequence that also needs content!
I believe I can release this version by the end of next week or maybe a little sooner. Stay tuned!
Peace! (we need it)
[100%] Uswana headquarters exploration areas
[100%] Meeting with The Boss
[100%] Auction scene path 1
[ 30%] Auction scene path 2
[ 0%] Escape action scene

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes