4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah I had that happen too. Didn't think to report it though. *hang head in shame*
That's nothing to be ashamed of, heck I contemplated reporting it. I thought it might have been a fluke on my system, because this isn't the only game I saw something weird happen with, and you're the first person I know of that had a similar problem. I've report before on another game only to learn that I was the only who actually experienced the problem, and that still holds true to this day as far as I know.

*Patting you on the back.* I'm glad you told me, makes me feel better that I wasn't alone on this one.
Like they say...Misery likes company.....LMAO

Take care,

And as Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
That's nothing to be ashamed of, heck I contemplated reporting it. I thought it might have been a fluke on my system, because this isn't the only game I saw something weird happen with, and you're the first person I know of that had a similar problem. I've report before on another game only to learn that I was the only who actually experienced the problem, and that still holds true to this day as far as I know.

*Patting you on the back.* I'm glad you told me, makes me feel better that I wasn't alone on this one.
Like they say...Misery likes company.....LMAO

Take care,

And as Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou
Lol, the hang head in shame was mostly a joke but thanks for that, fun read.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With the latest preview, the Escape Action scene does make it sound like the goons stand no chance I hope Lara goes all badass on them :p

Reactions: Madness-101

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
With the latest preview, the Escape Action scene does make it sound like the goons stand no chance I hope Lara goes all badass on them :p
or she suck and fucks her way out in a massive group fuck session. that is more in the theme of this game :cool:

Reactions: griffor

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

Happy Holidays!
Yeah... It's that time of the year again... when some creepy fat old man break into our houses at night uninvited...
Celebrate with family and shit is fun ! Just have to make up for the lost work hours !

[100%] Uswana headquarters entrance scene
[100%] Uswana headquarters exploration areas
[ 50%] Meeting with The Boss
[ 20%] Auction scene
[ 0%] Escape action scene

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Any sex scene, nudity, blowjob, masturbation?
If you have any of them, could you donate the save game for those parts?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Any sex scene, nudity, blowjob, masturbation?
If you have any of them, could you donate the save game for those parts?
"Any sex scene, nudity, blowjob, masturbation?"

The game has a decent amount of content.

These saves contain the most important scenes and saves at start of each chapter.

Saves

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes