4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi, folks!

There's only one scene left for the release! This chapter is going to have a good amount of content with two main paths and different scenes based on some of the choices the characters make.

There is also a couple of 'bad ending' situations. If don't take well care of the girl, it's going to be game over for her (until you load the latest scummed save, of course). Bad endings will be also another sort of 'collectible' tracked via trophies!

I can't confirm it yet, but I still hope to release this version by the end of this week!

[100%] Uswana headquarters entrance scene
[100%] Uswana headquarters entrance scene
[100%] Uswana headquarters exploration areas
[100%] Meeting with The Boss
[100%] Auction scene path 1
[100%] Auction scene path 2
[ 20%] Escape action scene​

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm have to admit I am not a big fan of bad endings that end the game personally. It was one of the things I wanted to get ride of in GL. Not unless they are at the actual end of the game then that's ok, but to happen in the middle of the game? Not a fan, but with that said I am still interested in playing the game I liked it up till now.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm have to admit I am not a big fan of bad endings that end the game personally. It was one of the things I wanted to get ride of in GL. Not unless they are at the actual end of the game then that's ok, but to happen in the middle of the game? Not a fan, but with that said I am still interested in playing the game I liked it up till now.
I think dispite them being endgames there must be some reason he has done it. And with achievements being added for the endgames i can only theorize they are ideas dev has had that he cant put in the wider game without ruining the story etc so has made them as game overs

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think dispite them being endgames there must be some reason he has done it. And with achievements being added for the endgames i can only theorize they are ideas dev has had that he cant put in the wider game without ruining the story etc so has made them as game overs
Yeah I get that and you can just go back to a save and pick another path. But game overs just break the story immersion for me, it is the big reason I liked mods for games like Skyrim like Death Alterative, so you keep playing when losing a fight. It isn't a big deal was just expressing my feelings on it, the author is always free to make the game how they want.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I get that and you can just go back to a save and pick another path. But game overs just break the story immersion for me, it is the big reason I liked mods for games like Skyrim like Death Alterative, so you keep playing when losing a fight. It isn't a big deal was just expressing my feelings on it, the author is always free to make the game how they want.
I completely agree. I am in the same boat you are but this is the architect and his games are well above standard. He always manages to suck you in. Any other dev i woud stop playing but this i by far my top game. I personally think he will make the choices that lead to game overs super obvious thats if my theory is right anyway

Reactions: Michel Mak

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think I'd be less annoyed with a game over if it led to a sexy scenario that couldn't fit within the canon of the story. Just cutting to a game over screen after clicking an option is the worst, totally see where people are coming from, I hate that too. Even worse if she dies in some horrible violent way, that feels like cheap emotional manipulation. It's really gotta be a scene that's substantial and satisfying if we go down a dead end.

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think I'd be less annoyed with a game over if it led to a sexy scenario that couldn't fit within the canon of the story. Just cutting to a game over screen after clicking an option is the worst
That's the idea. They're mostly quick scenes added for the sake of some fantasy / fetish. There are always hints to avoid (or pursue) them, but never involving long term decisions.

Even worse if she dies in some horrible violent way, that feels like cheap emotional manipulation.
This sounds exactly what happens in several close-up scenes of a game called "Tomb Raider" :p

A few bad endings might involve death, maybe not as horrible as the ones in her original games (which, in a funny twist, are also a niche fetish).
Knowing that things can go very wrong helps to build tension!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2758

Can somebody upload a save or two (prefferbly still virgin) at the ending of 0.4.2. thank you xD

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Lara's game overs are like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clara's game overs must be like
Haha im hoping The Architect does atleast one game over were she turns into a sex slave and gets gangbanged
But im not a high enough pledger to bribe him into doing that rofl

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
all you need is clara
Exactly well that and a good nights sleep.
Divorce deffo an option twins almost a year old and im now upto 13 months of sleeping in a seperate bed and my wife refusing any form of fun.
The bigger question is what price the dev would put on doing that game over scene i want lol

Reactions: OGRey

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lara's game overs are like
Clara's game overs must be like
Yeah, this is the best way to articulate it. The deaths aren't a big deal in a mainstream game as a failure state because the mood is totally different, it's all about risking life and limb to save the world. In a sex game, slavery/prostitution makes more sense as a consequence since the player goal is getting sex scenes. totally different context.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes