4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A few bad endings might involve death, maybe not as horrible as the ones in her original games
If I remember correctly there was actually a cheat in the original game where you could make her explode :LOL: but they did use to be far more brutal in the original that damn T-Rex always used to eat her. But I'll certainly be avoiding them game overs.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017

Status Update
Hi folks!

Just a quick status update here!

Content of v0.4.3 is complete! Now I just need some play testing sessions to wrap the version.

I'll release it in the next post!

Stay tuned!
Thanks for the update Patrik

And as Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

Dibzup

Jun 30, 2018

Status Update
Hi folks!

Just a quick status update here!

Content of v0.4.3 is complete! Now I just need some play testing sessions to wrap the version.

I'll release it in the next post!

Stay tuned!
gipdddddhy.gif

Reactions: Devil22
D

Deleted member 2758

what are the four sex scenes
2 with boss in office, one with soldier in bathroom, auctin fun, anything else ??

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I found one with the boss, one with the soldier when you try to escape and one with the buyer after the auction but I'm still missing one !

Oh and btw, great update ! (y):love:

D

Deleted member 2758

I found one with the boss, one with the soldier when you try to escape and one with the buyer after the auction but I'm still missing one !

Oh and btw, great update ! (y):love:
with the buyer after auction ?? how did you get that one. I only have an option to smash kuznetstov head

gino

Sep 13, 2016
Update not bad, even if a nice squeezing of tits I would have put it as a scene, or a nice final scene if the shooting is lost.
I have encountered several scenes:
- two with the boss in the office (a slight initial pre-blowjob, and another more pushed in the throat on the sofa);
- if you choose to be a hostess, in the conference you dress as hostes and the boss fingers him "in front" of everyone.
-if you choose an unknown girl, at the conference you get dressed "more undressed" and sell lara to the best bidder (in this case, I don't remember the name, Russian).
- if you chose the hostess once you enter the closed white room, you have to find "something" that the Russian wants, in fact when he enters the room then you have to hit him otherwise he kills us, and run away.
once out there is a shootout and if we lose we are saved by the black military who searched us at the airport where he wants to do a nice anal.
- if the unknown girl has been chosen, the Russian will want to povare, in the closed white room, what he bought, once finished we would have the chance to kill him, and run away ... where during the shooting we will be "saved" by the black military and where he wants to do anal.

I don't know if there are other scenes?
If you find others, let them know :)

Sorry if there are any mistakes, but English is not my first language ;)

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Update not bad, even if a nice squeezing of tits I would have put it as a scene, or a nice final scene if the shooting is lost.
I have encountered several scenes:
- two with the boss in the office (a slight initial pre-blowjob, and another more pushed in the throat on the sofa);
- if you choose to be a hostess, in the conference you dress as hostes and the boss fingers him "in front" of everyone.
-if you choose an unknown girl, at the conference you get dressed "more undressed" and sell lara to the best bidder (in this case, I don't remember the name, Russian).
- if you chose the hostess once you enter the closed white room, you have to find "something" that the Russian wants, in fact when he enters the room then you have to hit him otherwise he kills us, and run away.
once out there is a shootout and if we lose we are saved by the black military who searched us at the airport where he wants to do a nice anal.
- if the unknown girl has been chosen, the Russian will want to povare, in the closed white room, what he bought, once finished we would have the chance to kill him, and run away ... where during the shooting we will be "saved" by the black military and where he wants to do anal.

I don't know if there are other scenes?
If you find others, let them know :)

Sorry if there are any mistakes, but English is not my first language ;)
Ahh, yeah, the hostess stuff, that's the one I was missing. I think you have summarized everything :) (y)

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
A great update. I like the very small flavors in the game. The portrait of nicolas cage killed me and the names of the achievements "Fuck you disney" is funny. The game is getting more and more content paths are different, which I suspect is getting harder and harder to do the game counting various variables. Number one for me.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes