4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's just tedious took me a few attempts just done it there with a second to spare just connect everything you'll get there.
Funny, for me I got it too quickly and then thought I'd wait for the timer to end see if there was a scene (there isnt, don't waste your time like me)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
You go to the small fridge in the waiting room just click on that and you get a bit of dialogue asking if you want to fill it up.
i cant pick up the canteen . She says she need a good reason to touch it.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
where can i find the manga , to unlock the last trigger? lmao

i found the beer, the lipstick, the mangas in the drawer in the corridor but the last choice dont wanna get triggered

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
where can i find the manga , to unlock the last trigger? lmao

i found the beer, the lipstick, the mangas in the drawer in the corridor but the last choice dont wanna get triggered
You need to find the three diary pages one in the couch in the office, the other is in the drawers at the waiting room and the other is next to the makeup in the dressing room.

Reactions: Madness-101

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
You need to find the three diary pages one in the couch in the office, the other is in the drawers at the waiting room and the other is next to the makeup in the dressing room.
ah thanks the chaging room diary was on the side of the montor didnt saw it . Thanks!

Reactions: volto and Mormont

korko

May 30, 2017
cheat not working, its show apllied but in game still not working. I apllied 70 trust but after the boss scene cant choose "do what everthing i told you" options.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Wait, is chapter 4 finished? Patch notes go from first half of 4 in the last version to completed chapter 5 in the new one.

Reactions: zeph9

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, is chapter 4 finished? Patch notes go from first half of 4 in the last version to completed chapter 5 in the new one.
I think it's a mistake. They've been calling the chapters by the lead version number, so I think this is the completion of chapter 4, but Patrik or The Architect should be able to confirm or point out my miscue.

The Architect I feel it only appropriate to commend you on this game. I wish I possessed a trillionth of the capacity you obviously maintain. I know just enough about programming code to be dangerous. My capability would be the equivalent of me standing in a dark cave with two other people, and I say, "Hold on a second, I've got a candle." *Strike goes the match* And as I touch it to the wick, the other two scream out, "You asshole, that's not a candle, that's a stick of dynamite!" LMAO

As Always,

Best to All Who Venture Here,

TiggerYou

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes