4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Hmen

Jun 1, 2018
To Cheat Console commands etc:
Press escape to pause the game type : ROSEBUD
(case doesn't matter)
This opens a cheat box at the bottom of the screen then type the following (you can copy and paste, but make sure ther isn't a space at the start)
Lara.CHR_MIND=50
Lara.CHR_CORRUPTION=50
Lara.CHR_TRUST=50

The cheat box will confirm if you've got it right, it will say input error if you've got it wrong

The stats on the pause screen won't initially update you have to go back to the game and pause again to see the new stats.

Just putting this here as although some of this inof is in the change log, its easy to miss and it took me a while to find it using the search box
I didn’t understand anything, I pressed the escape, at the bottom of the screen there is no field for entering cheats

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, you can check your autosaves <these are all you get>
<This GAmE tells it so in the beginning that this is how game saves work>
From there you can collect the specific saves that give you the scenes.
This dev never did gallery before and ain't starting now, that is 4 sure!
replay scenes
This is Unity ... unless some savvy coder busts open the game in their own Unity engine and
MAKES A BRAND NEW GUI 4 IT ... all everyone has been able so far with past games from
same dev was alter the codes to give stat boosts. That is it ... start petitioning some of those modders and you will get your answer.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
It's quite easy, just don't stick your neck out when the thugs are in view, once they are all hiding behind covers, shoot the highlighted environmental hazards and it will take out one each time.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
It's quite easy, just don't stick your neck out when the thugs are in view, once they are all hiding behind covers, shoot the highlighted environmental hazards and it will take out one each time.
I tried but I was not able to move the cursor using mouse or fire the gun by mouse clicking. Is it sum kind of big or am I doing something wrong. I tried many time but no use.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
That was weird, but you are able to move the cursor during game play, right? Something wrong is on your end there.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
That was weird, but you are able to move the cursor during game play, right? Something wrong is on your end there, are you sure you still had ammo left? You can't go trigger-happy there because you limited ammo.
Actually u can trigger the happy ending, if u took all the ammo u found while u waited for the boss , but i agree thats a weird probelm with mouse

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
In this game, you can check your autosaves <these are all you get>
<This GAmE tells it so in the beginning that this is how game saves work>
From there you can collect the specific saves that give you the scenes.
This dev never did gallery before and ain't starting now, that is 4 sure!

This is Unity ... unless some savvy coder busts open the game in their own Unity engine and
MAKES A BRAND NEW GUI 4 IT ... all everyone has been able so far with past games from
same dev was alter the codes to give stat boosts. That is it ... start petitioning some of those modders and you will get your answer.
Actuallly hack n stalk 2 had a gallery/replay feature added. And as far as i am aware there is one planned for this aswell. But if hns 2 is anything to go by will be added towards end of development

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What is the best current way to play this game to get the most or best content?
I know that you are a guy who leads Not-Lara-Croft to a path of voyerism, that can make her give favor to others, but also to you, so is it best to keep her "pure", or to make her do anything?
If you're interested in role-play, any way goes. To see all content you probably must play different paths. As she travels alone in 2 chapters, there are more scenes involving goons with her.
cheat not working, its show apllied but in game still not working. I apllied 70 trust but after the boss scene cant choose "do what everthing i told you" options.
Values changed in the cheat console are usually only "read" after reaching a new autosave checkpoint

There's only 3 movies...best trophy, ever?
And another grammar error I just noticed o_O

I tried but I was not able to move the cursor using mouse or fire the gun by mouse clicking. Is it sum kind of big or am I doing something wrong. I tried many time but no use.
You have to KEEP PRESSED the spacebar to see the aim cursor. Some laptop touchpads might be bitchy about moving the cursor after holding a key. you can try start moving the cursor (even without seeing it) before holding the spacebar

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've had an issue at the shooting scene as well I can aim just fine but when I go to shoot nothing happens and I've managed to get most of the bullets as well, not sure if it's because I'm using a trackpad or what.

Reactions: Madness-101

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I've had an issue at the shooting scene as well I can aim just fine but when I go to shoot nothing happens and I've managed to get most of the bullets as well, not sure if it's because I'm using a trackpad or what.
Noticed alot of issues when using trackpad. If you can remember were they appear scroll your mouse to that location before pressing space. Took me 5 trys but managed to kill em all

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Noticed alot of issues when using trackpad. If you can remember were they appear scroll your mouse to that location before pressing space. Took me 5 trys but managed to kill em all
Yeah, it must be an issue with the trackpad I'm using still unable to fire when I target them :unsure:

Reactions: Madness-101
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes