4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Discovered this game recently, and I was wondering if there is a way to replay the scenes, like a gallery mod or something else ?

Sergio Yares

Jun 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "ARJUN, publicación: 2921309, miembro: 24431"]
¿Dónde está esta página específica del diario? Tengo una en el sofá y otra en el estante, pero creo que todavía extraño algo
[/CITAR]
where are the paintings, under the vase.

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Nice game! I had almost no issues playing on my Macbook. Just once I got stuck in the cell block. But after a quick re-load the issue was gone.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
And another grammar error I just noticed o_O

Aw, it's funnier that way! I really liked the update, consistently impressed with the content and gameplay variety we get every time. Really puts the guys who milk out their updates to shame.

If I had to critique anything, if there is a game over where she becomes sold into slavery, it'd be nice to get a scene out of it. Gangbang or some such, seems like a wasted opportunity to see some non-canon action (could even be recycled at similar moments where she is caught in future updates.) Can't complain too much, the game loads pretty quick (on my pc at least) so adding game overs didn't hurt anything, nor were they overly violent like I feared.

I was trying the shootout several times, so maybe the auto save should be positioned after the "discovering the gun" bit, that did start to get a tiny bit annoying. I forget if there's a button to skip to the main menu after you choose to return to title, waiting for that little screen with the developer name also increases the wait time when doing trophy cleanup. What's funny is that I actually found the no kill option easier to do than the kill options. Funny because the no kill has hilarious Home Alone esque cartoon physics, which you'd think'd be harder than the head shots a Tomb Raider trains for. :D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Question about the last update. Changelog shows "Completed chapter 5" what about chapter 4 ? In v0.4.2 was "Added first half of chapter 4" where is second half chapter 4 ? did I miss something ?
Thats an error on the devs side. This is the final part of chapter 4 and he is working on chapter 5. There will be a minimum of 2 updates with the mc and lara now then i imagine back to adventure.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
@ The Architect: Am I right to assume that the next chapter (after the homecoming scene) is going to be the last one for Lara?
Doubtful he has spoken before about how he has alot of ideas for this. So i see this being longer than hns2 plus he also stated he was adding content to the already completed chapters hence a few content not in this version messages.
So personally i think somewhere along the lines of 10 chapters plus few extra updates ontop to add more stuff. Could be wrong but every update goes from strength to strength so i dont think its done

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Doubtful he has spoken before about how he has alot of ideas for this. So i see this being longer than hns2 plus he also stated he was adding content to the already completed chapters hence a few content not in this version messages.
So personally i think somewhere along the lines of 10 chapters plus few extra updates ontop to add more stuff. Could be wrong but every update goes from strength to strength so i dont think its done
Could it be that the more ideas means a GRH 2, instead just a longer game?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I made an educated guess based on the overall story. She finally found the Goddess' Slab which concludes Act Two and now she's in the final stage of putting all her talents to good use and find what she was looking for.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I made an educated guess based on the overall story. She finally found the Goddess' Slab which concludes Act Two and now she's in the final stage of putting all her talents to good use and find what she was looking for.
I think the godess slab is part of a much larger adventure i could be completely wrong. Hoping i am not wrong tho as the dev has delivered one heck of a game and really hopeing he puts in all his ideas into this one

Reactions: Michel Mak

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, just to let you know(if you don't already), I tried the rosebud cheat bar and tested the following;

Lara.CHR_DOMINANCE=50

Mia.CHR_MIND=50
Mia.CHR_CORRUPTION=50
Mia.CHR_TRUST=50
Mia.CHR_DOMINANCE=50

Player.CHR_PERCEPTION=50

They have all been accepted, though as I've only just started I don't know what effect they will actually have, as I'm unaware of any other Player/etc cheatables so far, that's as far as I've got, hope this helps.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes