4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
THE GAME IS GOD LIKE BUT ONLY 99% TO PERFECT DUE TO MISS THE GALLERY, JUST GIVE US THE GALLERY AND IT'S WILL BE LEGEND wait for it DARY, LEGENDARY

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
guys, my monitor is old and I don't think I can see anything else on the screen, I only have these 3 dots highlighted in red to interact, it is always giving the same thing, is there anything else on the screen that I can't see? resolution 1024x768 I can not change :cry:

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
guys, my monitor is old and I don't think I can see anything else on the screen, I only have these 3 dots highlighted in red to interact, it is always giving the same thing, is there anything else on the screen that I can't see? resolution 1024x768 I can not change :cry:
I don't think so. This is from the very beginning of the game and the three interactions are to talk with her, to check out her ass (I believe that is correct), and the motion with her hand is to slide up and down along the edge of the table like she's jerking it off. What you should be seeing on the screen is the green colored rifle-site like the thing in the bottom right of the picture. That is the selection symbol which highlights when you move your mouse cursor over her ass, face (head), or hand.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
I don't think so. This is from the very beginning of the game and the three interactions are to talk with her, to check out her ass (I believe that is correct), and the motion with her hand is to slide up and down along the edge of the table like she's jerking it off. What you should be seeing on the screen is the green colored rifle-site like the thing in the bottom right of the picture. That is the selection symbol which highlights when you move your mouse cursor over her ass, face (head), or hand.

Hope this helps
i can interact only in this 3 points, i cant progress, i can see one small white thing in the right like the screenshot show, what i have to do for progress ? and thanks for help :)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
i can interact only in this 3 points, i cant progress, i can see one small white thing in the right like the screenshot show, what i have to do for progress ? and thanks for help :)
Alright, hold on a second, I haven't played that part of the game for some time now. Let me open up the game and play through the beginning and I'll let you know in a couple minutes what you need to do to progress.

Standby,

TiggerYou

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Did you solve the map? The puzzle after you first talk to her in the beginning.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
yes, i solve the map and after this i got stucked in this 3 interaction points, head, hand and ass "nice ass i mean haha"
Okay, I see your problem. You said you're using a screen with a resolution of 1024x768. You're cutting the screen off. The smallest resolution this game offers is 1280x720. If you look closely on your screen, there is a skinny whitish line on the very edge of the upper right side of your screen (at least that is the way it appears in your screen shot) it's actually an arrow, but it's cutoff because of the resolution of your screen.

How do you take a screen shot in Unity. I can't remember. I know it's the letter "s" for a lot of gaming software, but obviously not Unity because I tried it and nothing happened. Tell me how you took your screen shot and I'll upload a picture here so you can see the rest of what you screen is not showing you.

Take care,

TiggerYou

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
i press prtSCSydRq on my keyboard, open paint "for win10 i just open search and type paint" after open paint ctrl+v and save, prob my problem is my resolution >.<

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
This is what your screen should look like. That Arrow is how you progress to the next thing. It turns green when you set your mouse cursor over it (and it says LEAVE on the screen, click it and you move on)

Your screen could cause you issues in playing this game if you are not seeing it all. I'm not sure, you might be able to get away with it. I'm trying to think if there are a lot of boundary issues like this one for you to anticipate in your future progression through this game. For your sake, I hope not.

Best of Luck!!!!

Take care,

TiggerYou

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
This is what your screen should look like. That Arrow is how you progress to the next thing. It turns green when you set your mouse cursor over it (and it says LEAVE on the screen, click it and you move on)

Your screen could cause you issues in playing this game if you are not seeing it all. I'm not sure, you might be able to get away with it. I'm trying to think if there are a lot of boundary issues like this one for you to anticipate in your future progression through this game. For your sake, I hope not.

Best of Luck!!!!

Take care,

TiggerYou
now i see my problem, thank you very much for help me !!! take care too =)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes