4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
C'mon Gamers .... this game offers a box to check and it becomes WINDOWED!
tHEN YOU WILL HAVE a game window to FIT YOUR SCREEN!

gAME oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I think I found them, but under
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName
It seems that it doesn't properly export some Unity data in the Mac version, as expected
Hello,

Walkthrough and saves for the version 0.4.2
Hi, Saves

I think mixed, you can increase the corruption and the trust level too and you can decrease the mind stat to a certain level and with this you can unlock nearly every scene. If that was the question.
"Any sex scene, nudity, blowjob, masturbation?"

The game has a decent amount of content.

These saves contain the most important scenes and saves at start of each chapter.

Saves
Update not bad, even if a nice squeezing of tits I would have put it as a scene, or a nice final scene if the shooting is lost.
I have encountered several scenes:
- two with the boss in the office (a slight initial pre-blowjob, and another more pushed in the throat on the sofa);
- if you choose to be a hostess, in the conference you dress as hostes and the boss fingers him "in front" of everyone.
-if you choose an unknown girl, at the conference you get dressed "more undressed" and sell lara to the best bidder (in this case, I don't remember the name, Russian).
- if you chose the hostess once you enter the closed white room, you have to find "something" that the Russian wants, in fact when he enters the room then you have to hit him otherwise he kills us, and run away.
once out there is a shootout and if we lose we are saved by the black military who searched us at the airport where he wants to do a nice anal.
- if the unknown girl has been chosen, the Russian will want to povare, in the closed white room, what he bought, once finished we would have the chance to kill him, and run away ... where during the shooting we will be "saved" by the black military and where he wants to do anal.

I don't know if there are other scenes?
If you find others, let them know :)

Sorry if there are any mistakes, but English is not my first language ;)
In this there is 2 Blowjob, Fingering, Reverse Cowgirl, and Anal.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
havent read everything so dont flame me if its asked again, do you get to use the juice recharger in this update? cuz i played the path of the
unknown girl and never got to use it...is there any walkthrough fan made or otherwise for this release?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
havent read everything so dont flame me if its asked again, do you get to use the juice recharger in this update? cuz i played the path of the
unknown girl and never got to use it...is there any walkthrough fan made or otherwise for this release?
I'm not so sure I never had to use it in this update was only in the previous update that I used it.

Reactions: Madness-101

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
guys, my monitor is old and I don't think I can see anything else on the screen, I only have these 3 dots highlighted in red to interact, it is always giving the same thing, is there anything else on the screen that I can't see? resolution 1024x768 I can not change :cry:
I couldn't play it with my old monitor because I got stuck on the computer scene - not even part of arrow was visible. Changing resolution or choosing windowed didn't help, but luckily I can use my TV as monitor.

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One can either erase the previous ones and copy the ones in this thread ... go from there.
Inside the game, gotta play some rounds, let the game autosave a couple of times, then go to
loading screen and COLLECT the saves you fancy. Those will then be permanent in your collection.

D

Deleted member 1816167

Where exactly are you plowing the dame? In the computer room? in the dungeon? In the jungle?
Reverse cowgirl scene in this update.. :D

Read the walkthrough (OP), that is sex with Rick (male PC) in the computer room.
No, I mean new reverse cowgirl scene in this update. someone mentioned this update has 2 blowjob, fingering, reverse cowgirl, and a anal scenes. so far i got 1 blowjob, fingering and anal..

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to get reverse cowgirl scene. you have to dress as Unknown girl

Last edited by a moderator:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes