4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
You need to go into Control Panel and select Folder Options. Under the View tab in the Folder Options window select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select Apply at the bottom of the window. Leave that window open because when you are done transferring the save files into the required directory you are going to re-select the option Don’t show hidden files, folders, and drives so they will once again become hidden, otherwise you run the risk of screwing up your computer system.

Now that the hidden folders are now visible, you need to go into File Explorer and click through the branch folder string until you arrive at the following C:\users\whatever you have defined as your personal directory (your name or whatever you decided to use)\AppData\LocalLow\The Architect\Goons Raid Her\

AS SHOWN BY
rick87 POSTED TWO POSTS ABOVE THIS ONE!

In the Goons Raid Her directory Delete and Replace the save files with the new files, and you should be all set to go play the game.

But first Go Back to the Folder Options window and select Don’t show hidden files, folders, and drives under the View tab and then click OK, and then shut the Control Panel window, and you are good to go.

I ONLY ADDED THIS POST TO rick87 ABOVE IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO DISPLAY THE HIDDEN FOLDER AppData

Hope everything works out for you,

Take Care,

TiggerYou

Last edited:
Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Who kept Clara (Lara) virgin to this point of the story?
I for one.
I play it for a challenge mostly and see if it's doable, although I do check the scenes (NTR means nothing to me).
Which made me notice there isn't a virgin state version for the 'pay your gambling debt' scene. I guess this can be considered a note to the dev in case they forgot that one (as the later scene being bought as unknown girl does have a virgin version).

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I for one.
I play it for a challenge mostly and see if it's doable, although I do check the scenes (NTR means nothing to me).
Which made me notice there isn't a virgin state version for the 'pay your gambling debt' scene. I guess this can be considered a note to the dev in case they forgot that one (as the later scene being bought as unknown girl does have a virgin version).
Actually there's specific dialog and bloody vfx for a virgin state during that scene.
Are you sure your girl was virgin before the scene? (talk about an awkward question)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Actually there's specific dialog and bloody vfx for a virgin state during that scene.
Are you sure your girl was virgin before the scene? (talk about an awkward question)
Yeah awks :) I am sure yes, as I continued after this and then got the final one. I'll try again tomorrow to check I wasn't drunk. I'll be happy to PM my save if you like.
Actually hold on, I'll try quickly now...

Okay, confirmed there is a bug but it's slightly more complex. What happens is:
From street save file -> Scene with client outside is non-virgin -> Scene with Kuznitsov is non-virgin
From same street save file -> (Avoid gambling debt scene) -> Scene with Kuznitsov is virgin

I have a hunch why so will send you more details in a PM.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you talking about THE NONSENSICAL EXCHANGE OF LEWD WORDS between MC and Clara?
'Cause OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND IF YOU DID NOT SEE HER DOING IT, SHE DID NOT!

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
Hey, are you trying to run the game from within the zip file. From the picture you uploaded, it looks like you have not extracted the game from the zip file. Just my interpretation from what I see in that pic.
Nope the error appears after the files are downloaded and when I go to the file where the game is nothing the the game icon is'nt there

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Nope the error appears after the files are downloaded and when I go to the file where the game is nothing the the game icon is'nt there
Do you have antivirus running? If so, did it sanitize the file. I don't have that problem, but I know some people have commented on situations like that, not on this particular game though, at least from what I've seen. But if you are extracting the zip file to a known location and then going to that location and not seeing the file Goons Raid Her.exe, then that would be my guess. I'm sure the file is clean because my antivirus software and my system has never had a problem with running it, and I have been playing this game with each and every update.

htran100

May 1, 2018
Does anyone know when or if the Mac version is going to be updated? I've tried using Wine to run the PC version, but everytime I try there's so sort of error.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I know this is hard to answer but... are there any predictions of when the game is supposed to be ready? Or at least close to it, I don't like getting into something and then having to pause at the middle of it because it's the end of the current version.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes