• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is in production and dev is squeezing the time to release something within a good time frame.
WE PLAY WHAT WE GET!
gO gIt!
Game oN!

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

hrhr

May 13, 2019
This game is in production and dev is squeezing the time to release something within a good time frame.
WE PLAY WHAT WE GET!
gO gIt!
Game oN!
My question wasn't meant to sound like a cunt, it's merely a question, that's it, I'm not demanding anything.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My question wasn't meant to sound like a cunt, it's merely a question, that's it, I'm not demanding anything.
That's just Canto being Canto :p As for your question the dev is pretty good at getting updates out and the wait for updates vary maybe about 2-3 month wait but as i say the dev is one of the more reliable ones so your always going to get a good update out of it as well.

Reactions: Madness-101

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Could anyone help me and send or upload a save on corruption route right before entering the bulls hideout? I accidentally deleted mine and dont want to start all over :c

htran100

May 1, 2018
Does anyone know when or if the Mac version is going to be updated? I've tried using Wine to run the PC version, but everytime I try there's so sort of error.
Nvm y'all. Just decided to donate to their Patreon for it. SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CREATORS!!

D

Deleted member 1973048

In the beginning of the game i swap the pills because i thought it was part of the game but it's optional. my question is can we swap back to the real bc pills in future updates? I like women when gets creampied but i don't want Clara to risk pregnancy (not into pregnancy fetish). If not i start a new game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
In the beginning of the game i swap the pills because i thought it was part of the game but it's optional. my question is can we swap back to the real bc pills in future updates? I like women when gets creampied but i don't want Clara to risk pregnancy (not into pregnancy fetish). If not i start a new game.
I didn't replace the pills, (just in case) knowing that she would fuck with everyone.
But maybe this action is pointless and I do not think that she will be pregnant, so.. do not pay attention on this.

D

Deleted member 1973048

I didn't replace the pills, (just in case) knowing that she would fuck with everyone.
But maybe this action is pointless and I do not think that she will be pregnant, so.. do not pay attention on this.
Oh ok then. But on the computer you can see Lara's safe days (fertility rate) where some days she's in her infertile time of the month or when it's more risky.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The girl in this game IS IN SERIOUS HEAT!!!! You cannot START THE GAME unless you SEE HER POLISHING
HER DESK! nIMPHOMANIA is an affliction no MC can cure ... our MC IS NOT AIMING TO CURE THAT!

Here are some helpful bits:
Walkthrough for the version 0.4.3 and saves

I cannot upload it directly because of the size limit

Mega (Walkthrough)
Ga mE oN!

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
guys, i have question, in chapter 4 right after i triggered and blackmailed the boss, i can't choose the "see how you always need to do exactly EVERYTHING what i say" option, even though i have 60 + trust (78). is it because i have more corruption?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
guys, i have question, in chapter 4 right after i triggered and blackmailed the boss, i can't choose the "see how you always need to do exactly EVERYTHING what i say" option, even though i have 60 + trust (78). is it because i have more corruption?
How much corruption do you have?
I've got
Corruption 17
Trust 81
Violence 15
Mind 95
I got all the options with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madness-101

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
If I remember correctly, there may be a mind check too and she's got to much (40+) in your case.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
If I remember correctly, there may be a mind check too and she's got to much (40+) in your case.
yes there is a mind check before you meet the boss but with mind 25 that was no problem, my problem is after you met the boss and blackmailed him

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes