• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Jan 16, 2020
bonjour, je félicite le développeur pour ce magnifique jeu, je l'ai depuis 2 semaines, et je me démené à obtenir tous les trophées et à emprunter tous les chemins possibles pour débloque toutes les situations et tous les possibles changements de dialogues, sensationnel, mon imagination a été très loin, essayant de débloqué des situations qui n'existent pas, loll

merci l'architecte

D

Deleted member 1973048

Developer's Diary #52
Hi, folks!
Sorry for the long radio silence! I had some rough weeks at the day job but I managed to start the planning for a next release.
I'm starting the base framework for a gallery mode that will feature the first scenes of the game. The idea is making each completed chapter unlock a trophy which will open gallery sections.
This next chapter is planned to feature one hot scene with several branches based on the state of the MC, your adventurer girl and the manor maid!
More details soon.
Peace !
I hope when we return to the mansion we can switch back the birth control pills in Lara's room.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Picked up the game again after a while. How do you bribe the guard more than once in the jail?
First jump over the wall and do nothing or loose the fight agains the gate keeper => the guard will bring you to jail

speak with the old man

speak with one of the guards and choose "Can I visit an iname?" and then speak with the guard again and choose "Ask him nicely to pass "

Nov 10, 2017
yo, any way you can, reference/easter egg "The Whiteout"? lol

edit: your own pace tho and writing tho, don't really have to put it in if it would conflict with already laid out work

edit: I meant how atmospheric it was not the whole thing... mostly the music and how bored, tired and "other things" the character was

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yet another game that won't execute on OSX.. ffs if someone builds an executable it might be a good idea to make sure it fkn works before they release it.
Works for me, on Mojave. What version are you running?

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Works for me, on Mojave. What version are you running?
OSX 10.15 (Catalina)
If anyone is still running Mojave, then they haven't performed a software update in a long time (about 2.5 years).
(I downloaded about 5 executables just today of this genre that don't work).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OSX 10.15 (Catalina)
If anyone is still running Mojave, then they haven't updated in a long time.
Mojave is the version right before Catalina.

Catalina has a ton of problems. And doesn't support 32 big games, which I have a ton of. No thank you on Catalina.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
I'm still running Mojave: been delaying the inevitable (updating to Catalina) for the last three or four months now... :-(
The only issues i've encountered have been with these types of files. I'll need to replace this machine soonish. It's 5 years old, the battery is going to crap at out some point and the screen is cracked. >.>

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
First jump over the wall and do nothing or loose the fight agains the gate keeper => the guard will bring you to jail

speak with the old man

speak with one of the guards and choose "Can I visit an iname?" and then speak with the guard again and choose "Ask him nicely to pass "
Yeah, my fucking autosaves are all fucked now so I don't have any before entering the village, so I'd have to replay the entire first section to get to the same point. This is a big reason why I hate Unity so much.

I guess I'll drop it again for a few months cause I ain't replaying that.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Yeah, my fucking autosaves are all fucked now so I don't have any before entering the village, so I'd have to replay the entire first section to get to the same point. This is a big reason why I hate Unity so much.

I guess I'll drop it again for a few months cause I ain't replaying that.
Here are my saves you can start directly from chapter 2

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/543598_saves.zip

superic

Feb 20, 2018
im not able to get that, i tried so many times, but nothing, cant reach that achievemnt.. any tips?
in case the boss is not triggered
  • Another scene with the boss
  • In case of 75 or more Corruption
    • (Corruption +5)
    • Desperate Housewaifu Trophy

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes