4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
kILL ALL THOSE WORTHLESS VARIABLES AND MAKE EVERY NEW CHAPTER A CLEAN SLATE!!!

Have some remorse putting players to remember what gibberish choice they had 3 chapters ago!

Every new chapter is a different environment and thus all points achieved should be brand new!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K .. found a glitch in the matrix ... gotta lay off the hypster mtv figure and go with morgan freeman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are MADE 4 EACHOTHER, BABES!

GamE oN!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Great update. This has now graduated from my 'Has Potential' to 'Good stuff' folder.

Only two things prevent it from being real good:
- saves are a mess. Can't remember what was what. Specially painful for a game that has many different ways to play (which is a great thing)
- it needs a gallery (which I know is coming so that's cool)

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
To Cheat Console commands etc:
Press escape to pause the game type : ROSEBUD
(case doesn't matter)
This opens a cheat box at the bottom of the screen then type the following (you can copy and paste, but make sure ther isn't a space at the start)
Lara.CHR_MIND=50
Lara.CHR_CORRUPTION=50
Lara.CHR_TRUST=50

The cheat box will confirm if you've got it right, it will say input error if you've got it wrong

The stats on the pause screen won't initially update you have to go back to the game and pause again to see the new stats.

Just putting this here as although some of this is in the change log, its easy to miss and it took me a while to find it using the search box

Last edited:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
First update that I got all the trophies for. Glad he's been listening and allowing us to see more of Lara during sex scenes, though still room for improvement.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
What is the best current way to play this game to get the most or best content?
I know that you are a guy who leads Not-Lara-Croft to a path of voyerism, that can make her give favor to others, but also to you, so is it best to keep her "pure", or to make her do anything?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes