4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
D

Deleted member 1973048

Only 1 or 2 chapters left before the game is finish?

Last edited by a moderator:

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I played v0.4.3 and I'm very excited and happy.
I took the first way through the game to get acquainted with the game. The second way through the game I went through as real Lara Croft, no sex, harsh behavior and my reaction "wow" the best adventure game. The third way through the game was to make a bad decision and make Clara the dirtiest girl. And I changed her name to Lara Croft, that's better. The best part was chapter 4 and anal at the end with the border guards in the changing room when Lara was wearing a black dress. She was at the auction as a hostess of course.

My feedback to The Architect developers, Lara as a virgin after losing money in Chapter 4 when she was playing a gembling game and was forced to do sex with a client, had no blood at her first vaginal penetration.

Trophies add new ways to the game. I have almost all. It's very fun to find a solution to meet them.

My ideas and wishes for future parts of Goons raid her:
Perhaps in the next chapter will be able to choose what sexual practice we want to operate, I mean oral, anal, pussy, handjob, blowjob, breastjob, assjob, gangbang. And I hope that the maid also gets an opportunity to show her bad obsession with Lara Croft. Maybe Lara might have a forgotten dungeon under manor, I mean a torture chamber, where she could have a new survey for another part of her discovery as in Tomb Raider Underworld. She could also face the gangbang scene if the manor was attacked by mercenaries as in Tomb Raider 2 at end "Home sweet home" mission. The big question. Does Winston have a perverse desire to fuck with Lara? This could be very fun part of game. I think the plan for just 7 chapters is not enough space. I would like some catsuit mission and Japanese underground yakuza club or something like that. It would be very hot to see her do a gangbang (especially ass to mouth practice) in a hot ripped catsuit.

Here are a few shots of (for me) the best part of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I have more than 60 trust and I still cannot choose the option ( See how you have to do everything exactly as I say?) to earn domination point. what gives?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope someone can help me with this dilemma, tried cheats to increase trust to 100 to no avail...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have more than 60 trust and I still cannot choose the option ( See how you have to do everything exactly as I say?) to earn domination point. what gives?
I'm not sure if her corruption needs to be higher and lesser mind too maybe.

Reactions: Madness-101

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: The Architect
Please launch the next episode this game is the best one I ever played until I launched it on my blogger with translation to be able to collaborate with you for those who want to help since I live in another country and it is very expensive to contribute to your work because of the conversion of mine currency. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I hope someone can help me with this dilemma, tried cheats to increase trust to 100 to no avail...
you just need to work with the protagonist on top of her, always in favor of good causes for her I got a maximum of 85% confidence. ;)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes