4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
After spending a few days in GOONS RAID HER I installed a nude patch in to SOTTR and my feedback is "Wow, I never would have believed that under a blue horn tunic outfit the developers had actually hidden almost all of Lara's naked body.

Here are some shots (to reduce waiting for the next version of GOONS RAID HER). I am the only one who seems Lara's butt in Tactical adventurer outfit bigger? (Light graphic editing of broken polygons of Lara's naked body and bad shadows).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After spending a few days in GOONS RAID HER I installed a nude patch in to SOTTR and my feedback is "Wow, I never would have believed that under a blue horn tunic outfit the developers had actually hidden almost all of Lara's naked body.

Here are some shots (to reduce waiting for the next version of GOONS RAID HER). I am the only one who seems Lara's butt in Tactical adventurer outfit bigger? (Light graphic editing of broken polygons of Lara's naked body and bad shadows).
Dude! you are my new hero damn amazing job :love:

Reactions: Madness-101

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I am surprised you guys aren't aware of the booty edition mod for SOTTR, considering it has been out for quite a long time. A variety of selections there, here is my favorite outfit of the whole pack which reminds me a lot of Lara's swimsuit in Underworld, can't take the game seriously while having a stark naked Lara running around the jungles:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimkos132

Jul 26, 2017
Might be worth checking out the next update there will be a gallery added so far it doesn't have one.
Might be worth checking out the next update there will be a gallery added so far it doesn't have one.
Yup i know but you still need to unlock everything before you can watch it. I hoped for someone to extract the unity assets and make them usable as pictures.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We owe it to our girls to be faithful! We owe it to our babes to have guts 4 glory and go all in for their ideals!
Trust in your Clara to be ever so spontaneous and trusting to be with you in your love + lust+ kink hours of need:love::p:giggle:
Yes we can! Yes we can Trust in our babe! Yes we can be their rock throbbing mountain mover 4 the stars:)!

• Love
Reactions: Lexxx and Mormont

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ss.jpg

Hi folks!

February is usually a shitty month for me, but this year it was specially bad (it's even a damned leap year). It allowed me very little amount of time to work on the game thus a very slow progress of the development cycle.

Things are getting better now, and I think I can set a release date for v0.5 soon.

Here's the current status of the content:

[ROADMAP]
[100%] 'Welcome home' scene
[ 45%] 'Translation and more' scene
[100%] Gallery mode framework
[ 25%] Chapter 1 and 2 gallery items

See you soon,

Peace!​

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 573657

Hi folks!

February is usually a shitty month for me, but this year it was specially bad (it's even a damned leap year). It allowed me very little amount of time to work on the game thus a very slow progress of the development cycle.

Things are getting better now, and I think I can set a release date for v0.5 soon.

Here's the current status of the content:

[ROADMAP]

[100%] 'Welcome home' scene
[ 45%] 'Translation and more' scene
[100%] Gallery mode framework
[ 25%] Chapter 1 and 2 gallery items

See you soon,

Peace!​
Amazing news! Damn she is so beautiful. Check out the link and you understand why.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes