• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
im not able to get that, i tried so many times, but nothing, cant reach that achievemnt.. any tips?
in case the boss is not triggered
  • Another scene with the boss
  • In case of 75 or more Corruption
    • (Corruption +5)
    • Desperate Housewaifu Trophy
you need to wear waitres dress and let the boss throatfuck you in his office, then he approach to you during the auction and the trophy should appeared

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How not to anger the boss from last ep?
Wear the gothic make up (purple lipstick, eyeliner, not sure about blush; I did it without blush), switch the contents of his canteen with the beer in the fridge, and speak Japanese to him.

To get these options you need to find the diary notes
(one in the sofa in his office, one in the drawer outside his office, and one on the table beside the makeup).

D

Deleted member 1246680

Wear the gothic make up (purple lipstick, eyeliner, not sure about blush; I did it without blush), switch the contents of his canteen with the beer in the fridge, and speak Japanese to him.

To get these options you need to find the diary notes
(one in the sofa in his office, one in the drawer outside his office, and one on the table beside the makeup).
Thank you (y) I have a poor guess on such things.:cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if I can actually finish the game with a Pure/Romance path. that'll be amazing
That's specifically what I'm aiming for as well and I do hope it pays off in the end so far I've been impressed with that route can't wait until she returns to the mansion to see how things will escalate again between her and the MC :love:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am a little unsure
if you load a older save do u loose the trophies
and what are the different stats good for or bad for her ?

Last edited:

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
one of the best games i played. i think it opens a new era for adult gaming. can u share the art assets and technic please. also if u can add more options to corruption path like (old/young, pissing ,incest, bdsm or even bestiality) story will be more interesting. puzzling can be more hardened but its ok for now. u earn my respect and trust for devoleping. i m gonna support at patreon. ;)
I would not mind seeing some exciting new direction.. see fictitious achievement... (snow flakes don't click link... you must be 18 or older//adults only //// How about aliens ? First Contact achievement ( Probing Uranus ) ???

(

Last edited:
Reactions: HenWen

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017

Hi folks!
I need to apologize again for the lack of updates, but life didn't get any easier these last days and even (bad) health decided to get in the way last week.
I managed to advance a bit on the content of Chapter 5 and now have a roadmap plan for next release. As I said in one of the first posts, the game was initially planned to have 6 to 7 chapters so we are entering in some decisive moments !
I hope I can pick up the usual pace soon.
Peace!
[ROADMAP]
[100%] 'Welcome home' scene
[ 10%] 'Translation and more' scene
[100%] Gallery mode framework
[ 20%] Chapter 1 and 2 gallery items

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes