4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, it must be an issue with the trackpad I'm using still unable to fire when I target them :unsure:
Thats annoying. Was not so bad on my goons raid her playthrough but on the lara is mine only playthrough drove me mad. Still say keeping her pure is bloody testing hardest shit ever.

Reactions: Mormont

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
@The Architect best update for the entire game, thanks) I cummed twice. And the best scene is the auction with the "wife". but when Rick says on the phone that Clara is a dirty slut.. I think it's a little too much. It sounds too rude.
Btw, so far I have not found where to apply dominance (is it possible in principle?) except for the inspection at the airport, but how to get the first point, I did not understand. At the end of the third episode, my Clara has 23 Mind, but only about 50 Trust. Is this not enough or is getting the dominance before 4 episodes not implemented yet?

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
@The Architect best update for the entire game, thanks) I cummed twice. And the best scene is the auction with the "wife". but when Rick says on the phone that Clara is a dirty slut.. I think it's a little too much. It sounds too rude.
Btw, so far I have not found where to apply dominance (is it possible in principle?) except for the inspection at the airport, but how to get the first point, I did not understand. At the end of the third episode, my Clara has 23 Mind, but only about 50 Trust. Is this not enough or is getting the dominance before 4 episodes not implemented yet?
The first dominance point is earned if you choose "push her head down" during chapter 3. This was added in this latest release. More options for using these will be added later.

Finally managed to get past the goons in the shooting scene just plugged in a PC controller used the trackpad and it worked for me a little unconventional but effective.
I'll change the controls to tap the key to toggle cover instead of holding the key. This might make using trackpads less problematic

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
The first dominance point is earned if you choose "push her head down" during chapter 3. This was added in this latest release. More options for using these will be added later.
Thx.
I initially did not like this choice, it is too rough with it comes almost at the very beginning of the game, and this is not a way of corruption. I think, if during a sex scene he discovered that she was still a virgin, and said - I will not touch your cherry, but you will have to suck me off, get on your knees and get started. And an excited Clara with a low mind would have had no other choice. Well, there are a few comments about how skillfully Clara sucks dicks, and even swallows at the end.. It would have looked much nicer :sneaky:

Reactions: Kalrotix

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
Was hoping not having the butt-plug inserted (from last update) would make the Bull-Guard fuck the pussy instead, in the ending.
You can avoid it. And if you get busted by this guy at the end, he still gonna use the butt, just with a diffrent dialogues and stretching her butthole with his.... Well u know.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Question about the last update. Changelog shows "Completed chapter 5" what about chapter 4 ? In v0.4.2 was "Added first half of chapter 4" where is second half chapter 4 ? did I miss something ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got two missions in the field and two segways waiting for the missions.
To make it 5 .. dev squeezed in between some maid chores and doing the research side by side .
Game oN! These are your 5 chaps wailing more or less thoroughly on our clara.

Reactions: Kydr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I love this game and will point out small quality of life improvements if dev has time to go over them once more:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visuals are so stunning that our babe is just mind blown at MIND stat -9000 as we game!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I didn’t understand anything, I pressed the escape, at the bottom of the screen there is no field for entering cheats
If something doesn't work the first thing you should do is take your hand off your dick, then go back and read the instructions again. The field for entering cheats appears after you type ROSEBUD. You don't input ROSEBUD into a field you just press escape and then type ROSEBUD.

1) Press Escape
2)Type ROSEBUD
3) This then opens the field for entering cheats

(y)

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
You can avoid it. And if you get busted by this guy at the end, he still gonna use the butt, just with a diffrent dialogues and stretching her butthole with his.... Well u know.
You misunderstand. I wanted a 3rd possible outcome to be vaginal penetration. Played from the butt-plug point for the 3rd time to see if it was available.

Reactions: Nice_Guy69
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes