4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
curious is the game model based off of rise of the tomb raider ?
also is the animations done in blender?
It's a Source Film Maker (SFM) model that I heavily modded (including the hair). I honestly can't remember which one because I downloaded and tried tons of them (you can find most at DeviantArt). In several scenes I mix a DAZ 3D body geometry with the SFM head then put everything together using Blender.

Most of the animations are made using Unity 2D animation systems. There are a few ones I pre-rendered in Blender.

Last edited:

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
It's a Source Film Maker (SFM) model that I heavily modded (including the hair). I honestly can't remember which one because I downloaded and tried tons of them (you can find most at DeviantArt). In several scenes I mix a DAZ 3D body geometry with the SFM head then put everything together using Blender.

Most of the animations are made using Unity 2D animation systems. There are a few ones I pre-rendered in Blender.
I take my hat off to you. You're very good at what you do. I wish I was half as competent as you appear to be, at least in your expertise in game development. You are a credit to the the field of gaming.

Best of luck to you and to all who venture here,

TiggerYou

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
[REQ+] thread up and running! Go +1!

https://f95zone.to/threads/goons-raid-her-v0-4-2-the-architect.41088/

Make sure to use the 'Recommended' quality setting in the startup window, trying the other options only if you have problems to run the game.
As always, post any bugs found here and I'll post a quick fix version in a couple of days. I hope you enjoy!

[WHAT'S NEW]

- Added first half of chapter 4
- Added Uswana alley exploration locations
- Added 4 new hot scenes
- Added 8 new trophies
- Added option to 'Keep your Distance' from the girl after the research during chapter 3
- Bug fixes

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes