4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Oct 24, 2017
Goons Raid Her is good, but not my favourite by The Architect. The Hack'n'Stalk games were really great. Even if the third got cut short. I don't understand how this guy only has 250 patrons.

Antilles

Apr 2, 2018
Man, I know! He has multiple completed games, which have actual game mechanics and aren't just interactive fiction, and quality-wise they're some of the best. His work/workrate ranks up there with the likes of Philly and PinkCake as some of the very best as far as I'm concerned. I'd say GRH is currently my 2nd fav after HnS2, but I've always loved Lara so I'm a bit biased.

Oct 24, 2017
whats your fav?
That must be HnS 2. The first game was short, but fun. 2nd game had more (and great) story, gameplay and scenes. The 3rd had pontential, but got cut short.

One issue I have with GRH is NTR stuff - and while you do play a male main character, a lot of the time you are manipulating a female character into all sorts of situations that does not involve yourself. I do understand that there are an audience for that.

dvrvrvr

Oct 13, 2019
i need help my goon raid her keeps saying i need unityplayer.dll but i have i and i put it in mono files but it still says i need it anybody knw how to fix????
(btw im using 7-zip) Screenshot (24).png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i need help my goon raid her keeps saying i need unityplayer.dll but i have i and i put it in mono files but it still says i need it anybody knw how to fix????
(btw im using 7-zip) View attachment 427892
I can't speak for 7-zip but I'm sure that's fine, now I'm not sure if I've ever had to install Unity perhaps if you did maybe uninstall and reinstall will do the trick.

User4862

May 26, 2019
(btw im using 7-zip)
UnityPlayer.dll needs to go in the same folder as Goons Raid Her.exe
you also need to extract it all. it looks like youre trying to run the game from the compressed .7z file, doing that will result in the unityplayer error even if its in the right folder.

Last edited:

dvrvrvr

Oct 13, 2019
UnityPlayer.dll needs to go in the same folder as Goons Raid Her.exe
you also need to extract it all. it looks like youre trying to run the game from the compressed .7z file, doing that will result in the unityplayer error even if its in the right folder.
So here what i did i was able to change it to winrar but i still wont work and now when i try to move the unityplayer.dll to ghr it say i can't what im i doing wrong now

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So here what i did i was able to change it to winrar but i still wont work and now when i try to move the unityplayer.dll to ghr it say i can't what im i doing wrong now
You are still not unzipped the file, you just opened it with your winrar or 7zip. Unpack the File (Use the EXTRACT TO - Button).

dvrvrvr

Oct 13, 2019
to much information. Mate.

What did not work, what happened, what was the error that shows up. etc...
i start from the begining
1.i download grh from this website
2.i tried to open the game but i said i needed unityplayer.dll
3. i went to and download the 2018.3.8.4067 version (as well as 7-zip because of youtube video i watch when trying to figure this out)
4.tried outting it in diff. files in grh
5.kept saying it was still missing
6.started commenting on here for answer and did everything everyone told me
7.sitting here mad and blue balls

User4862

May 26, 2019
i start from the begining
1.i download grh from this website
2.i tried to open the game but i said i needed unityplayer.dll
3. i went to and download the 2018.3.8.4067 version (as well as 7-zip because of youtube video i watch when trying to figure this out)
4.tried outting it in diff. files in grh
5.kept saying it was still missing
6.started commenting on here for answer and did everything everyone told me
7.sitting here mad and blue balls
the file you downloaded is a .7z file, which means its compressed and needs to be extracted, simply opening the file using either of those programs does not mean its extracted. the simplest method of extracting is to right click the "grh-v0.4.1-win86.7z" file in the megasync downloads folder, then left click "extract files..." a window should pop up, click ok. and afterwards there should be a new folder in that downloads folder titled "grh-v0.4.1-win86". make sure the UnityPlayer.dll is in the "grh-v0.4.1-win86" folder. the game should run.

dvrvrvr

Oct 13, 2019
the file you downloaded is a .7z file, which means its compressed and needs to be extracted, simply opening the file using either of those programs does not mean its extracted. the simplest method of extracting is to right click the "grh-v0.4.1-win86.7z" file in the megasync downloads folder, then left click "extract files..." a window should pop up, click ok. and afterwards there should be a new folder in that downloads folder titled "grh-v0.4.1-win86". make sure the UnityPlayer.dll is in the "grh-v0.4.1-win86" folder. the game should run.
i like this this is better this doesn't make me want to punch a hole in the wall.. now what

User4862

May 26, 2019
i like this this is better this doesn't make me want to punch a hole in the wall.. now what
unfortunately thats a windows error, but this site, , may be able to help more than i could.

edit: skip method 1 though, since the game doesnt install

dvrvrvr

Oct 13, 2019
unfortunately thats a windows error, but this site, , may be able to help more than i could.

edit: skip method 1 though, since the game doesnt install
ok thanks i'll try to figure it out

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes