mksms

May 5, 2017
Great new content! I got a problem with a save where i already finished karen story, I couldn't trigger the start of pete arc, when i went to the cafe it said that I don't need to talk to him . I had to use an older save where i still had to complete Karen story to progress with Pete.
Also, sometime i had to skip a few days to progress, so maybe you could add the possibility to skip to next day at the bed

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
the game is only on russian wtf is there ni English version
When you first load the game it is in russian, but if you click the 5th down on the list it will change to english. Took alot of clicking for me to find that out.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Great new content! I got a problem with a save where i already finished karen story, I couldn't trigger the start of pete arc, when i went to the cafe it said that I don't need to talk to him . I had to use an older save where i still had to complete Karen story to progress with Pete.
Also, sometime i had to skip a few days to progress, so maybe you could add the possibility to skip to next day at the bed
Yes. It will be added in the next update.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
can't seem to trigger Peter's story.

It says: Visit cafe on the midday" But I never see peter
The same happened to me as well because i was using a save from 1.0 where i continued MsGoodness story after I had completed Karens. I then loaded up an old save from the very end of Karen's story right before the "to be continued..." and it seemed to do the trick. I can now talk to Pit/Peter at the cafe.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Yes. It will be added in the next update.
Another thing that might be helpful to add (since alot of people are having trouble figuring it out) is a way to make changing it to english easier. Is there anyway to make changing the language easier or a bit more intuitive for people at all possible? Just a thought.

Reactions: fanboi

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
GORDON [v1.1] [JTStudio] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 3.14 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.10 GB

Compressed PC Size: 227.9 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 193.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
The compressed version for Windows is not working

Oct 10, 2020
Great update!! Looking forward to the next one! Just have a few questions...

- I love the Karen with Abdula storyline, is that still going to happen?
- Is Frank's mom going to be in the next update?
- And please bring Fiona back! She is hot as fuck
- I got one little feedback point though. Karen is way to hot for that Pit guy ;)

To conclude,
For me, you made the best adult game i ever played! I love the characters (Karen the most) and i love the story! I hope your next update will be as quick as the last one. You're doing great man, THANK YOU!!

Reactions: eneas56

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Thx for your feedback. In the future I will switch to a different format. Now I beg your pardon. It is what it is.
NTR is a pretty blurry topic.
The main character is not married and he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, so NTR does not concern him personally
except jealousy. However, the situations will be different.
If you stand to your word and change the pic format next update then I gonna try your game.
Somehow your game has something (judging by the previews) that makes it different from all those others and I´m interested to find out what ^^
About NTR - as long as it doesnt effect the MC or his "lady´s" I dont see an issue there ... but IF it should effect him, then listen to the comunity and maket it avoidable - so everyone get what he want ;)

good luck with your project - I'm seeing forward to test it

Reactions: Durruti2000

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
- Is Frank's mom going to be in the next update?
frank_house_15.png
wadasdwq2sddwsddsadфывwdasdasddsaasыв.png
Yes
I love the Karen with Abdula storyline, is that still going to happen?
Yes
I got one little feedback point though. Karen is way to hot for that Pit guy
She's dating him for a reason
- And please bring Fiona back! She is hot as fuck
asdawqwawd.png
She hasn't gone anywhere. It's just that her story has not yet begun.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Really loving the game so far, any chance of adding hairy pussy/armpits in it aswell? Or some urination by the girls? Can be optional, i understand its not everyone’s cup of tea. And will we see more content with the daughter of abdulah? And the bbw wife of frank?

Reactions: killer24

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I feel like indulging in some degenerate behavior today so I'm going to play this :devilish:.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Finally a game with lots of anal. Now please, make the step sister and step mother actual sister and mother, drop the step family.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes