dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Ntr avoidable ??
Depends on what your definition of NTR is loool, from my pov there is no ntr so far considering the MC is just a lustful guy trying to fuck every woman he can but the scenes that most will scream "NTR!" aren't avoidable through my play.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
mid day bathroom. on Wednesday i think. its part of the peter quest line, shows up in "help" be at day X midday at home.

charlie6039

Sep 19, 2018
what happened to the scene where he licks the cum off her feet??

can't even see the image in the new archive

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is amazing, the ntr/sharing content is awesome and MC have finally a "normal" cock!
I'm eager to see starting the cuckold path of Roberto and his wife Mrs. Godness… her fucked by Gordon and by all his friends in a gangbang with his husband watching them, it would be superb!
In this game lacks a bit of "classic" vaginal sex with creampie (altought i like a lot anal sex and footjobs) and stockings/garter belt with high heels and naughty lingerie… for the rest is perfect!
The model are realistic, as in everyday life, and Mrs. Godness (my favourite) is very sexy!
I have ended all paths for this update except the Peter one, because i have talked with the taxi driver, where i have agreed to find a way to leave cashless Karen so the driver will ask her a blowjob for to pay the ride in the mysterious place (and he'll tell me where she goes), but after this scene the game's help continue to say me to talk with the taxi driver, but it don't trigger anything, how i make to go ahead the Peter path at this point?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
This game is amazing, the ntr/sharing content is awesome and MC have finally a "normal" cock!
I'm eager to see starting the cuckold path of Roberto and his wife Mrs. Godness… her fucked by Gordon and by all his friends in a gangbang with his husband watching them, it would be superb!
In this game lacks a bit of "classic" vaginal sex with creampie (altought i like a lot anal sex and footjobs) and stockings/garter belt with high heels and naughty lingerie… for the rest is perfect!
The model are realistic, as in everyday life, and Mrs. Godness (my favourite) is very sexy!
I have ended all paths for this update except the Peter one, because i have talked with the taxi driver, where i have agreed to find a way to leave cashless Karen so the driver will ask her a blowjob for to pay the ride in the mysterious place (and he'll tell me where she goes), but after this scene the game's help continue to say me to talk with the taxi driver, but it don't trigger anything, how i make to go ahead the Peter path at this point?
on Saturday afternoon, look into the wardrobe at the entrance... the developer said that he will fix it on the next update

Reactions: Claudio83
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes