CYRIL421

Oct 26, 2019
EXEMPLE 1 ta se fichier quand tu recuper la sauvegard sur le forom du site 1091694_1-1-LT1.save tu le recuper sur ton ordi et pour l ajoute dans tes sauvgard du doit le renomé exemple comme sa 1-1-LT1.save et lajoute au dossier du jeu

Senobon

Nov 12, 2017
Stuck on the peter route. Im at the part where im suppoused to talk to the taxi driver and after i talked to him and accepted his condition it still tells me i need to talk to him but when i do nothing happens. Anyone know what to do?

Reactions: ant007

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Stuck on the peter route. Im at the part where im suppoused to talk to the taxi driver and after i talked to him and accepted his condition it still tells me i need to talk to him but when i do nothing happens. Anyone know what to do?
on Saturday afternoon, look into the wardrobe at the entrance... the developer said that he will fix it on the next update

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I edited my last post. I couldn't even start it as its not in English lol. Cheers anyway man but had to delete it.
It actually is in English, you just need to change the language (I think third or fourth option on the title screen).

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
In peter story say speak with taxi driver and nothing happened.
Skip to Saturday Afternoon and check the wardrobe when you enter mc's house. You'll see Kate's purse and take her money. That is if you accepted the deal the taxi guy offered

Reactions: bebo92

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Skip to Saturday Afternoon and check the wardrobe when you enter mc's house. You'll see Kate's purse and take her money. That is if you accepted the deal the taxi guy offered
Thanks, I'll try, btw can I continue without this deal with driver ?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes