bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
As far as I can recall, if you reject the deal the taxi driver requests for something else but I wasn't able to continue on that path so I left it
And if I reject his offer in ( bar bathroom ) there is any other way to know where the teacher live?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
And if I reject his offer in ( bar bathroom ) there is any other way to know where the teacher live?
If you reject the taxi driver's offer, he will ask for a photo of Karen at least. (sunday afternoon, Karen's bedroom).
After that, the location of Mrs Godness will open.

Reactions: bebo92 and dmico

koaaamz

Aug 18, 2020
Can anyone help with advancing Karen's story? it says "go to the kitchen midday" without specifying which day, and whenever I go she's standing there and repeats the dinner/going out conversation.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Can anyone help with advancing Karen's story? it says "go to the kitchen midday" without specifying which day, and whenever I go she's standing there and repeats the dinner/going out conversation.
Try to speak with her when she's in jeans shorts.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
You don´t have to.

on Saturday afternoon, look into the wardrobe at the entrance... the developer said that he will fix it on the next update
Thanks for the help but now I have to stay home on Wednesday afternoon to see Karen and Peter but nothing happens

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Joutento Pardon me, wanted to ask if this will be a monthly release or there isn't a release schedule planned?
Hi everyone!
I am working hard on an update now.
This update will be very huge.

-More than 15 animations added (there will be much more)
-More than 350 renders added
-Reworked and improved the quality of over 800 renders
-Added many sex scenes
-Added many new locations
A lot of new content awaits you.
Update 1.2 progress is about 60%
A huge thank to everyone who supports this project!
karenandpeterbedroom_100.png karenandpeterbedroom_98.png karenandpeterbedroom_3.png mrfatterson_14.png frank_house_9.png frank_house_19.png mrfatterson_92.png mrfatterson_102.png peterhome_9.png mcfionaschool12.png cafe_fionafrankpit_1.png wad1234asd.png нрерыывфassdsdasdasdasdasddfsd.png mcfrankhomelivingroommrsparker.png mcsubwaybenjaminmegelgordonmorninf.png peterhome_22.png peterhome_2.png

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Thank you, the sample images are looking great! Take your time and keep up the excellent work.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nice game, could use a good proofreader.
Getting used to using the rempy tool.
Looks like a lot of work, but the end result is worth the trouble.
So now I have 2 ways of fixing the script without changing anything but the line.
Everything else stays the same.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I feel like the author is challenging you to masturbate to this game. Why else would almost everyone character be so unattractive?
This is one challenge that I'm not man enough to try.
It's over 3GB, that should be enough fapping material for anybody, no matter how unattractive
they look. I'm more interested in the story then anything else.
I notice that it's a sandbox without a walkthrough.
I hope that's not needed, that's the only thing I'm hoping.

Oct 10, 2020
It's over 3GB, that should be enough fapping material for anybody, no matter how unattractive
they look. I'm more interested in the story then anything else.
I notice that it's a sandbox without a walkthrough.
I hope that's not needed, that's the only thing I'm hoping.
There is a walkthrough in the game. that is more than enough to know what to do.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes