mksms

May 5, 2017
Great update! I found just a little problem: when you talk with Mike during pete story, his dialog are in russian even if I was playing the english version.
Also the game is quite big,because there are a lot of images, so maybe you could try searching if there is a way to reduce their size (maybe using another format)

Last edited:
Reactions: xav66ier

DonBilbo

Oct 26, 2020
Can someone put all new scenes in here plz? I allready done with version 1.2 but Not Sure i do everthing complette.. notice that there are many Side quests

nilson

Apr 29, 2017
I could not progress with peter quest it said visit cafe at midday ( start after karen story ends ) but i already finish karen story any clue what i did wrong ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What a waste of an update.
4GB and I still can't go to Mrs. Godness home.
It's Saturday evening, I'm in front of Frank's house and nothing.
What this game needs is cheats to raise the levels.
Not to mention this Toni character, comes out of Pete's house speaking Russian and the Mc starts to speak Russian, what a mess.

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
Check the window at Frank's house. Mrs Goodness' house has to do with the Taxi Driver, you had to have let him have the threesome at the bar

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I could not progress with peter quest it said visit cafe at midday ( start after karen story ends ) but i already finish karen story any clue what i did wrong ?
Did Karen's name dissappear from the quest?
We need cheats to raise the levels, so we don't get stuck on quests.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Can some1 put the latest version here? Or in nopy? Mega is instable for me, crushes...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Depends on what your definition of NTR is loool, from my pov there is no ntr so far considering the MC is just a lustful guy trying to fuck every woman he can but the scenes that most will scream "NTR!" aren't avoidable through my play.
Thanks for the explanation.

I'm out then.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Moving around in this game is awful, didn't even make it out of the house before I deleted this, wish I would have noticed the sandbox tag

Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
Wow, another fast update, keep up the great work!
I just became your new patron (Mark), because you deserve the support for the hard work. :)
fully agrees. Such quick updates (with a large content quantity) are not released by any game creator known to me.

Reactions: <JT>

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
GORDON [v1.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 381 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 347 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes