gubl

May 31, 2018
Joutento please adjust tags, I see some of the are missing, ie. vaginal sex, corruption, animated and etc that should improve visibility of the game.
Otherwise, great progress! Those situations with taxi driver and Mr Faterson is just new breath out of corny world here. :)

Reactions: <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Joutento please adjust tags, I see some of the are missing, ie. vaginal sex, corruption, animated and etc that should improve visibility of the game.
Otherwise, great progress! Those situations with taxi driver and Mr Faterson is just new breath out of corny world here. :)
Thx for the feedback.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Reactions: Ahegao is best

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I know but how?I don't know how to continue and end Karen's story.
My apologize. I found a bug during the massage (it affects the further passage of Karen's line. It is very strange that it's did not come out earlier.).
I have already fix it. but haven't tested. I apologize again.

Reactions: Ahegao is best
May 2, 2020
My apologize. I found a bug during the massage (it affects the further passage of Karen's line. It is very strange that it's did not come out earlier.).
I have already fix it. but haven't tested. I apologize again.
Thank you for your help! It's normal for the game to have a bug. The point is that you will actively follow up and fix it. Thank you again for your help. I wish your game will be better and better! :giggle:(y)

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes