ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
GORDON [v1.2] JTStudio

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.99 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 273 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 239 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I already deleted that until they develop the Harem path.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
This game has more grinding than all the coffee manufactures in the world. The ladies feet look like gun boats there so long and the big toes seem to be turnd out from the other toes. The uglier than normal faces are ok I guess they just show the age of the milf. Thighs the size of footballs and ankles the size of golfballs doesn't make a good looking leg. The story isn't to bad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not every day you watch an old woman that's at least 80% enhanced by plastic surgery get fist fucked in a jail cell while she blows a taxi driver with the strangest beer gut i've ever seen and think "well, that was actually pretty fun".

• Haha
Reactions: fanboi
May 2, 2020
Is there anyone finished Karen'story?I got stuck in Karen massage Sunday midday at Karen'room.Karen still didn't allow MC fuck her ass.Now Karen Lv26.Did I miss something?
BTW,is Karen'story ends when MC can fuck her ass?I didn't see any notice of Karen'story.
3S7VXJ[_L$@S$L3X6BS]_KJ.png
K3_~D@W03XX8HFXT[B_CV@S.png RZ$S%J@P4@CJEKXFNY3R`QT.png

May 2, 2020
So many stucks..............
Karen'story stuck...
Visit cafe in midday show nothing...
don't know how to make Mrs.Parker LV up...
don't know where is Parker's office...
Now Godness LV23 and Karen LV26 and don't know what to do... :FacePalm:

Reactions: kai017 and totoqw
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes