drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The game needs a skip day option. Peter's story took too long to complete, I had to use the couch 3-6 days at a time just to get to the correct day for the next event. Also there some parts of Peter's story not translated to English. And if you can spell Thursday correctly.

Reactions: fanboi and dmico

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Well that's fucking good! Fun, witty, erotic ... so just keep going! Marked Game of the Year!
Congratulations to the creators!

Reactions: <JT>

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Well that's fucking good! Fun, witty, erotic ... so just keep going! Marked Game of the Year!
Congratulations to the creators!
Thank you
The game needs a skip day option. Peter's story took too long to complete, I had to use the couch 3-6 days at a time just to get to the correct day for the next event. Also there some parts of Peter's story not translated to English. And if you can spell Thursday correctly.
Thx for your feedback.

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
is there ways to avoid NTR in the game
Depends on what NTR is to you but there isn't NTR so far but there is somewhat Netori. Also you can't avoid most of the scenes that some may wrongly call NTR.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The neighborhood is rife with corruption, poverty and crime. Everyone is a little bit ugly, cynical and unpleasant. If a non-Russian made this game they'd be accused of anti-Russian bigotry. ;)

The models are good, actually, though I kinda wonder why there's no shota tag.

I agree with the statement that the delays between events are a bit offputting. Do I really need to grind out 5 empty days to the next weekend?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes