Marcel Corisin

Jul 11, 2019
But I've already finished all the stories.I don't know which save game you want
I dont know why but i cannot finish karen story even open the door on saturday ,al the task are done only to go after midday to coffee shop after Karen story end (but how i can finish Karen story now i,m in level 32 )

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
I checked everything. Everything works without bugs. I cannot answer what is the reason.
Try reloading saves.
As i said eariler to another user - there is still bug. No matter which day is - when i go to cafe in midday, it automaticly says in cafe, that it's morning.
Going to cafe at evening doesn't help.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Unfortunately in my case it is not possible to steal Karen's money from the closet.
I tried on 5 consecutive Saturdays and I get standard info every time: It's just a closet...
Something's screwed up
Closet.png

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how to go to school toilet when you finish class and are at the door it sends you outside how do you go to the school toilet? thanks

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
thanks also ive went to mrs godness house many times on saturday evening and it says theres nothing to do there what do i need to do then? and ive tried the closet thing and nothing so is there anything special to get this done? thanks

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
thanks also ive went to mrs godness house many times on saturday evening and it says theres nothing to do there what do i need to do then? and ive tried the closet thing and nothing so is there anything special to get this done? thanks
At Mrs goodness house check if there is a window and click it, it may work. I can't recall it correctly since I played that part a few weeks back.

The closet, I think you should check that closet you see to the right when you enter back home on Saturday midday

Last edited:

dmico

Sep 13, 2019
he just ask where would i like to go heres my save
Here are my saves before that event(51-4 to 51-6). I think it may have to do with the game, maybe the event was supposed to be played before the other char arcs. So you may use it or if you have a save before doing events from the latest(v1.2) update then load it and try again

Reactions: prosmoker1

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Here are my saves before that event(51-4 to 51-6). I think it may have to do with the game, maybe the event was supposed to be played before the other char arcs. So you may use it or if you have a save before doing events from the latest(v1.2) update then load it and try again
thanks a bunch for your help

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hello there, someone knows if there is any pregnancy content? Thanks before hand.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes