boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Try it again on Monday midday. If it doesn't work then I think you should reload your save and try it before the other quests
Reload doesn't work. Probably because when i enter cafe at Friday midday, it says "friday morning" ?
(I redownloaded game)

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
How do I get on with Mrs. Parker if to do that I have to finish the story of Mr. Fatterson that to do that I have to level up with Mrs. Parker ???? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong and I have to start over ???

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
How do I get on with Mrs. Parker if to do that I have to finish the story of Mr. Fatterson that to do that I have to level up with Mrs. Parker ???? Is it a bug or did I do something wrong and I have to start over ???
Yep. Do them all (except Mrs. Parker story and Peter story) untill only Mr. fterson quests will remain.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
You have to go to the jail twice. One is with Mr. Fatterson story. Another one is with the taxi man, you have to look for him on the street.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes