locoqueloko

May 2, 2019
Ayuda, estoy atrapado en la historia de Peter, donde tiene que hablar con el taxista. Después de hablar, no sé qué hacer, no me deja hacer nada.

Maxmaxov1111

May 19, 2020
hi everyone. Some writes about the ugliness of the characters, but this is not so. The characters here are worked out in a special way, and in my opinion they are more sexy. Most games in this genre offer characters close to the ideal. And so it goes from one game to another and it's boring. There's something new here. Game with fetishes, models and history. If you do not like characters, history or fetishes, then you can always delete the game and find a more suitable one. In my opinion, the developer is well done. Without any great support, he created a full-fledged game, which takes a lot more time for other developers (with more support). Thank you all and sorry for my English.

Oct 10, 2020
hi everyone. Some writes about the ugliness of the characters, but this is not so. The characters here are worked out in a special way, and in my opinion they are more sexy. Most games in this genre offer characters close to the ideal. And so it goes from one game to another and it's boring. There's something new here. Game with fetishes, models and history. If you do not like characters, history or fetishes, then you can always delete the game and find a more suitable one. In my opinion, the developer is well done. Without any great support, he created a full-fledged game, which takes a lot more time for other developers (with more support). Thank you all and sorry for my English.
Yeah we need this! All the other game have exactly the same characters. This is new en different and i love it!

Reactions: eneas56

CYRIL421

Oct 26, 2019
MY SAVED FOR YOU HELP YOU I HOPE THANK YOU FOR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE TO TELL ME IF I AM NOT MISLEADING IN THE GAME ENJOY YOU WELL

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes