Mark45King

Aug 4, 2019
Hi Joutento
I am really trying hard to enjoy this game as I love the theme and renders etc, but I have to say it is almost unplayable - everything is so difficult to figure out and takes way too much time to make progress because you have to click through so many screens all that time (which is simply repetitive and boring). And i am even using the cheat menu.
Please keep doing what you are doing but can you please make the play-through more simple?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hi Joutento
I am really trying hard to enjoy this game as I love the theme and renders etc, but I have to say it is almost unplayable - everything is so difficult to figure out and takes way too much time to make progress because you have to click through so many screens all that time (which is simply repetitive and boring). And i am even using the cheat menu.
Please keep doing what you are doing but can you please make the play-through more simple?
Hi! The guys and I have already discussed a lot in the discord regarding the complexity(A lot has already been fixed.). You are not the only one)))
I'll try to justify myself a little bit:
The game is very deep. Making the game world gradually (difficult enough). I decided to do it almost all at once. This is necessary for quick updates (so that I can devote more time to 18+ content). Be patient a little. With each subsequent update, the game will become easier and clearer. I'll think about how best to implement the hint system(This button will be available with update 0.2). Since this is the first version of the game, the balance of all stats may not be to everyone's taste (everything will be balanced over time at the request of the players).
all the best

There will be many more new characters in the game
cs123fw1wcw.png
fwf13.png fwf13dwcccccw.png

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone first time typing here and I must say I love this game :love:

I have a question - Hope someone can help me please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I follow the (Guide from OP) as you can see in Images (spoiler) and then I went on Tuesday afternoon but I didn't find either Megel or Mrs. Parker there (Frank House)

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it

BTW I don't know if this means anything but I'll post it here - After I talk to Megel I got this from HELP button - (End of this version of the game)
But if I follow the Guide from OP said - Page 10
36- Talk to Bum Megel
37- Go to bed
38- Use Skip Time one time and go to Frank House - (this should be the last scene I think)

And then I was just checking the last 10 pages in this thread - (someone posted a picture and i saw Mrs. Parker)
Mrs. Parker - Go to Frank home on wednesday midday (regular sex). End of this version of the game

But I never had that phrase (help button) maybe i'm doing something wrong, maybe a bug - Btw I'm not using Cheat Mod from OP
I don't know what's going on if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Hello everyone first time typing here and I must say I love this game :love:

I have a question - Hope someone can help me please
I follow the (Guide from OP) as you can see in Images (spoiler) and then I went on Tuesday afternoon but I didn't find either Megel or Mrs. Parker there (Frank House)

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it

BTW I don't know if this means anything but I'll post it here - After I talk to Megel I got this from HELP button - (End of this version of the game)
But if I follow the Guide from OP said - Page 10
36- Talk to Bum Megel
37- Go to bed
38- Use Skip Time one time and go to Frank House - (this should be the last scene I think)

And then I was just checking the last 10 pages in this thread - (someone posted a picture and i saw Mrs. Parker)
Mrs. Parker - Go to Frank home on wednesday midday (regular sex). End of this version of the game

But I never had that phrase (help button) maybe i'm doing something wrong, maybe a bug - Btw I'm not using Cheat Mod from OP
I don't know what's going on if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it
Hi! In version 1.9.5, Mrs. Parker's appearance has been changed (regular sex scenes have been removed, because it was not included in the latest updates)

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, I have the two girls in bed with the whiskey, I have both of them with 12 for love and 6 for drunkenness, I get the option to undress but they don't want to, what do I have to do. Thank you very much

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
The Bum is Awesome!
Bravo!
The idea with Gina (interact when you're drunk) is very clever.
Are there any other scenes with Maria beside the 2 event in the lake and the scene after you fight Diego's brother?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes