Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
Need help in Barbara and Harry Story: go to the parents house on Sunday Evening. Harry is unhappy and i can't watch movies. The quest does not continue any further. That all?

shaundi340

Sep 12, 2020
I'm stuck on relationship with lucy, when i talk to her on friday she breakup with me and i dont know why, someone can help me to stop this?

Jul 20, 2020
The game will be updated soon! therefore, the developer expects the necessary payment for his work.
eye! THE BUM v0.2 game is complete.
It only remains to wait for its release!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The game will be updated soon! therefore, the developer expects the necessary payment for his work.
eye! THE BUM v0.2 game is complete.
It only remains to wait for its release!
the DEV waits for the collection of the funds necessary for the release of the version. Raised so far 756$ (requires 1500$) GORDON v1-9-5-beta will be released 1 month later.
which means if you want to see fake Gordon pay for the BUM game.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
so I have some new problems,lucy and I are going well,but We cant get rid off Borak,I have talked to Lucy’s father at the bar office,but he refused to help me,said he likes Borak better,no my hint says lucy story end in this version,but I dont know,if I did something wrong?or this is the story supposed to be right now in this version
somebody,PLS HELP!

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
1) Offer drink until Karen e Merada drunk lvl5
2) Talk to Merada - You are so sexy...
3) Okay
4) Talk to Karen and chat (until Karen happy lvl5)
5) You are so sexy and okay
6) I'm in (men's competition)
7) Use magic pill
8) Talk to Jack
9) Offer drink (until Karen and Merada drunk lvl 5 or 5.5)
10) Talk to Jack until Jack happy lvl5
11) second option
12) offer 1000
13) Think...
14) second option
how to trigger that scene?

Ryoxxx

Oct 5, 2017
how to trigger that scene?
Make the story of Zickel and Merada and stand on Merada's side.
Follow Karen 's story and at one point tells you to go to the kitchen on Wednesday Middai, she will ask you if you want to pay for a night out with her friend. If you accept (1500$) give to her for nothing, and she invites you to the bar on Friday evening

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
Make the story of Zickel and Merada and stand on Merada's side.
Follow Karen 's story and at one point tells you to go to the kitchen on Wednesday Middai, she will ask you if you want to pay for a night out with her friend. If you accept (1500$) give to her for nothing, and she invites you to the bar on Friday evening
thank you SOOOO much!

Reactions: Ryoxxx
3.30 star(s) 51 Votes