EmreSparrow

Sep 27, 2022
Hello! I can't get past going to the restaurant with Harry, Barbara and Aunt Kim. I gave Harry Whiskey. I helped Barbara with the housework in the kitchen. I gave $1000 to Aunt Kim. After doing all this, Harry accepts me to come, but when I go to the restaurant, Barbara and Aunt Kim fire me. Many times I helped Barbara with the chores in the kitchen. I have helped and paid Aunt Kim at the store many times. What else should I do?

adulttank

Oct 2, 2022
Hi! I got a such problem in 1.9.5 wuth Mrs.Parker. Tells with her and Megel but nothing is happening in Tuesday afternoon. How i can fixed problem?

Androidadult

Aug 3, 2020

View attachment 1831637

Overview:
This is a game about a young guy whose life is not much different from an ordinary schoolboy!
But there are many interesting situations in his life! Take part in Gordon's life and help the guy get through this difficult age!
Have a good play! Enjoy!

WARNING!
-To change the language to English, select the "Английская версия" option in the main game menu.
-Enjoy!

Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-06-13
Developer: JTStudio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.5 Beta
Language: Russian, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You don't need to start a new game!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: Spanish version - Guide - Cheat Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1832058 View attachment 1832062 View attachment 1832064 View attachment 1832065 View attachment 1832066 View attachment 1832067 View attachment 1832074 View attachment 1832077 View attachment 1832088 View attachment 1868510 View attachment 1868509
Dear Dev, could you please tell me when will be the new update?

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Dear Dev, could you please tell me when will be the new update?
Hey! The BUM v0.2 will be completed in about 2 weeks. After that, there will be an artificial delay until Patreon collects the necessary amount of $ for my work (approximately 2 months). For now it's not pledged enough yet. Immediately after that, I start full work on GORDON 2.0

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Well Fiona story is a little bit messy at the end XD, but everything else is pretty accurate, please can a mod ping this guide on the main page? Thanks in advance.
Could you update the guide? I'm stuck in several parts and I don't know what to do, the game guide is not very explanatory or is buggy

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
How do I give 1000$ to Aunt Kim? in the hallway she doesn't ask for the money, I don't have the option to pay, but I've helped her and Barbara more than 20 times

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Hello everyone, unfortunately i have bad news today:
There are some people asking about updating the guide (Gordon), sadly Gordon will get one or two more updates and then Joutento will focus only on The Bum, this means that Gordon will not get any more updates after that, the good news is that Joutento will bring some of the girls from Gordon into The Bum (Please Joutento hear my prayer and Karen be one of them). The next update of The Bum should be available in 1 or 2 weeks. Great day to you all!, and remember to support de developer if you like the game.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes