nco

Feb 25, 2018
I have the mission of chack story "talk to the taxi driver ¨ bugged can someone help me ??

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
i did everything but i m not able to go to the beach, what choises to do at walk with lucy? only vaginal for now, or can someone put a save right at/or after the beach? <3

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
I have the same question regarding LUCY. I need to talk to her on the beach. So far the only time she is there is sunday midday, but I can never talk to her becaues Borak is always there with her. This is post brake up with her and my karma is -150. So is there a way to progress for more NTR with Borak, grind Karma to get her back, or do I have to load a save get high karma and avoid the NTR alltogether?

Last edited:

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
I have the same question regarding LUCY. I need to talk to her on the beach. So far the only time she is there is sunday midday, but I can never talk to her becaues Borak is always there with her. This is post brake up with her and my karma is -150. So is there a way to progress for more NTR with Borak, grind Karma to get her back, or do I have to load a save get high karma and avoid the NTR alltogether?
Go on SaveEditor and raise ur karma, add points to your save file.

And do u have any save files at the beach or after imediatly? cuz i cant get that scene

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Go on SaveEditor and raise ur karma, add points to your save file.

And do u have any save files at the beach or after imediatly? cuz i cant get that scene
I want to avoid save editor, but will try it If I have to. I dont have the save for the exact moment at the beach but during sunday midday go to taxi driver and tell him to take you to beach. If you fast travel they wont be there so you have to go via taxi driver.

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
I want to avoid save editor, but will try it If I have to. I dont have the save for the exact moment at the beach but during sunday midday go to taxi driver and tell him to take you to beach. If you fast travel they wont be there so you have to go via taxi driver.
its fine, u can just go back and they appear

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of GORDON [v1.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan GORDON [v1.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes