MonZ66

Jul 12, 2020
Aunt Kim Story: Nothing happens, after visiting Karens room Tuesday evening (my screen just turns grey after talking to Barbara, Aunt Kim and Harry!)

Reactions: Tanaereva

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
I'm yet to check this game out but boy these are some of the best preview images I've ever seen :ROFLMAO:

fdaballa

Mar 17, 2020
This game has so much content!!! It's great!! Lots of scenes... Thick and sexy women (sexy, not pretty‍♂)... It's an amazing game!! ❤ Not a foot fetish kind of guy but oh well, it gets the job done. The hints could use some work but it's not horrible. The translations are weird but that's to be expected when English isn't the primary language.
If I could change anything it would be more fluid/seamless animations. I know doing so could be time consuming but with so much content the updates would be absolutely worth it!!!

Again awesome job!

Reactions: Masoot and <JT>

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
i'm stuck......talk to harry in the kitchen and talk to licinia in the afternoon (oil).....hints?
You find Harry (in the weeks their parents are at home), alone at evening in the kitchen (can´t remember the day, sorry).
For Licinia, oil is in the bathroom at gordon´s house. You have to take it everytime you go to see her

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! I need to talk with Harry in the kitchen when he is alone. I finished the rest of the stories but Harry is never alone there. In which day can I find him alone? Thank you!

Drexler71

Sep 10, 2021
Thx Tanaereva......now i'm stuck again, help pls
Aunt Kim: go to Karen friday midday......nobody in the room
Mrs Torres: talk to licinia in the afternoon (oil)......i already did every possible option

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
Thx Tanaereva......now i'm stuck again, help pls
Aunt Kim: go to Karen friday midday......nobody in the room
Mrs Torres: talk to licinia in the afternoon (oil)......i already did every possible option
1.Aunt Kim:should go to Karen's room when parents are at home,check it from the left
2.Mrs Torres:go to bathroom at home,get the oil,after that,talk to her

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes