alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
It might vary but, for me, he's alone on Tuesday Evening.
It worked! Thank you! Another thing: Is there any other outcome for Mrs. Torres? Other than cumming on her feet naked in the living room...and oil massage at the pool? It says I need to talk to her in the evening at her house. But the maximum is the massage? Is it more with her? other scenes?

Drexler71

Sep 10, 2021
1.Aunt Kim:should go to Karen's room when parents are at home,check it from the left
2.Mrs Torres:go to bathroom at home,get the oil,after that,talk to her
1 when parents at home i see Karen and Pit in karen room
2 i already took oil and talk with licinia, i did every single option during the massage

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
It worked! Thank you! Another thing: Is there any other outcome for Mrs. Torres? Other than cumming on her feet naked in the living room...and oil massage at the pool? It says I need to talk to her in the evening at her house. But the maximum is the massage? Is it more with her? other scenes?
No, that's it for Mrs. Torres's evening event. The furthest you can go currently with Mrs. Torres in the oil scene is to have anal sex. Have you seen this scene yet? If yes, then you have seen all of her scenes.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
after I saw Barbara and Dad and Kim on the bed talking something,the whole game turn grey,there is nothing I can do?is that a bug or something?how can I continue the game from there?

Reactions: pequi

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
I have the same question regarding LUCY. I need to talk to her on the beach. So far the only time she is there is sunday midday, but I can never talk to her becaues Borak is always there with her. This is post brake up with her and my karma is -150. So is there a way to progress for more NTR with Borak, grind Karma to get her back, or do I have to load a save get high karma and avoid the NTR alltogether?
How or when do you break up with Lucy? How you get to NTR?

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
No, that's it for Mrs. Torres's evening event. The furthest you can go currently with Mrs. Torres in the oil scene is to have anal sex. Have you seen this scene yet? If yes, then you have seen all of her scenes.
Yes finally reached the end. But I didn't see any NTR scene with Lucy

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I am stuck to carry on Chack story i have to talk to the taxi driver on sunday morning , when i go to him all i get is the places i can go to , anyone know what i have to do ?

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I'm one of the cases where Mrs. Flatcher story doesn't seem to trigger, even though the Jack Level 2 condition has been met (level 6). It seems well established that this is an infrequent bug resulting from an unusual sequence through the story paths and the dev is already aware of it, hopefully with a fix in the next version.

My question though is, might there be a setting we could adjust with a visit that would open this channel back up without re-playing the game from start?

Any tips or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated!

On a side note, for the user who asked if there are other games of the heavier set proclivity, I would recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/7-islands-domain-v0-9-m24metro.58275/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/curvy-cougars-street-v1-6-chaixas-games.42932/

Last edited:
Reactions: fdaballa and fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'm one of the cases where Mrs. Flatcher story doesn't seem to trigger, even though the Jack Lvl 2 condition has been met. It seems well established that this is an infrequent bug resulting from an unusual sequence through the story paths and the dev is already aware of it, hopefully with a fix in the next version.

My question though is, might there be a setting we could adjust with a visit that would open this channel back up without re-playing the game from start?

Any tips or suggestions would be sincerely appreciated!

On a side note, for the user who asked if there are other games of the heavier set proclivity, I would recommend https://f95zone.to/threads/7-islands-domain-v0-9-m24metro.58275/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/curvy-cougars-street-v1-6-chaixas-games.42932/
Not to get too sidetracked, but those unfortunately don't really have animations. If you want some nice animations try:
https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-16-amaziri.75187/

Reactions: fdaballa

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 1483800
This three still nothing happen.I download the Fixed ver.
from the picture you posted,at that point,you already broken up with Lucy,so there is nothing gonna happen at beach and same with Mrs Torres,you need to load an early save before Lucy break up with MC,and make your Karma high enough(maybe above 120?I don't remember),and then at school talk to Lucy,she will invite you to the beach,game can continue from there

May 2, 2020
from the picture you posted,at that point,you already broken up with Lucy,so there is nothing gonna happen at beach and same with Mrs Torres,you need to load an early save before Lucy break up with MC,and make your Karma high enough(maybe above 120?I don't remember),and then at school talk to Lucy,she will invite you to the beach,game can continue from there
Thanks for your help.Karma that is.

Hyroo

Apr 8, 2020
are there any more scenes from aunt kim's story after we see harry barbara and her in the bed?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes