NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
from the picture you posted,at that point,you already broken up with Lucy,so there is nothing gonna happen at beach and same with Mrs Torres,you need to load an early save before Lucy break up with MC,and make your Karma high enough(maybe above 120?I don't remember),and then at school talk to Lucy,she will invite you to the beach,game can continue from there
Do we still flirt with the mother? Just asking because before the fixed version I couldn't deny her, I mean I could but the score wouldn't go up.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
what do you mean flirt?we can have sex with the mother in this version
I mean we have to comply to Mrs. Torres, we can't deny the massages otherwise her score doesn't go up.
But anyways, can you tell me how to stop Lucy and MC break-up? I kinda stuck there, do I need a lot of Karma before I do anything with her mother? or before we start dating?

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Finally could stop the break-up, but now I'm stuck in Licinia 10, is it the end for now? or do I have to do anything else?

I did massage her, and she asks if there's a problem with Lucy, MC says about Lucy not being able to do anal and the she says she'll talk to her, then I tried anal with Lucy but it didn't work so I guess we can't go further with Licinia and Lucy for now.

Still I'm attaching an imagen just in case someone can tell me if I'm doing somthing wrong.

Btw after she promise to talk to Lucy about anal, I did massage her again it seems I can only get invited to dinner but nothing else.

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
Finally could stop the break-up, but now I'm stuck in Licinia 10, is it the end for now? or do I have to do anything else?

I did massage her, and she asks if there's a problem with Lucy, MC says about Lucy not being able to do anal and the she says she'll talk to her, then I tried anal with Lucy but it didn't work so I guess we can't go further with Licinia and Lucy for now.

Still I'm attaching an imagen just in case someone can tell me if I'm doing somthing wrong.

Btw after she promise to talk to Lucy about anal, I did massage her again it seems I can only get invited to dinner but nothing else.
yep,they both need a very high Karma,above 120 maybe the entire time,once your karma is down,you should make it high again,lucy will do anal sex with you

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
yep,they both need a very high Karma,above 120 maybe the entire time,once your karma is down,you should make it high again,lucy will do anal sex with you
I see, well I guess I'll just farm some karma points.

Btw can we make Licinia score higher than 10?

skunksprays

Aug 16, 2021
Gordon.png

how do I get past Lucy and Mrs. Torres part? I have done all these things at least 4 times now, and Lucy never show up on the beach after the first time on the beach, and I've been to Mrs.Torres house at least 4 times for dinner.

Last edited:

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how to raise karma. i no I've already asked but i didn't quite get the explanation.
I've spoken to Karen in the evening and my karma is still not getting any lower
Thanks in advanced

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how to raise karma. i no I've already asked but i didn't quite get the explanation.
I've spoken to Karen in the evening and my karma is still not getting any lower
Thanks in advanced
give money in the park to Bum Megel thursday midday; do not drop with karen saturday evening

Reactions: Hcnum

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I'm on chucks story it says talk to taxi driver on Sunday morning, i speak to the driver but nothing happens

Last edited:

RedDevillx

May 12, 2017
View attachment 1488484

how do I get past Lucy and Mrs. Torres part? I have done all these things at least 4 times now, and Lucy never show up on the beach after the first time on the beach, and I've been to Mrs.Torres house at least 4 times for dinner.
You need to talk to lucy again before class on Friday she will ask you to meet on the beach again and every time so until you get to the anal scene

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes