left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone got a save with like I dunno everything or almost everything complete accept the lucy/fiona choice that seems to exist in 1.6? Loading my save from 1.5 with everything complete, it seems like I'm locked into choosing neither lucy nor fiona because I'm like 1 level too high for either of them or something (if I even understand the choice correctly, which I probably don't.)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This game was interesting to me with funny renders and characters, but it got ruined with requirements that creates multiple paths, now i need "karma" so i can trigger some scenes and get locked out of others. Never mind bugs due to which i must start from the beginning with almost every update, it would be better to just remove karma and give players an option to choose which scenes and paths they wanna see and give an option to see all scenes tied to specific character (shared fiona, why not date or at least fuck her later).
With bugs that make some quests not available unless starting game from the beginning again and now this karma system that i think is there just to make game longer due to paths tied to it (this game has great amount of content without that), it's tiresome for me to continue to play.
It's up to the dev, but maybe it would be better to remove karma experiment completely and allow players all options and paths with alll characters. Sharing and ntr shouldn't lock dating and vanilla at least in this kind of game, because up until last update both paths were open on same save and playthrough.

Reactions: Ali1998x

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This game was interesting to me with funny renders and characters, but it got ruined with requirements that creates multiple paths, now i need "karma" so i can trigger some scenes and get locked out of others. Never mind bugs due to which i must start from the beginning with almost every update, it would be better to just remove karma and give players an option to choose which scenes and paths they wanna see and give an option to see all scenes tied to specific character (shared fiona, why not date or at least fuck her later).
With bugs that make some quests not available unless starting game from the beginning again and now this karma system that i think is there just to make game longer due to paths tied to it (this game has great amount of content without that), it's tiresome for me to continue to play.
It's up to the dev, but maybe it would be better to remove karma experiment completely and allow players all options and paths with alll characters. Sharing and ntr shouldn't lock dating and vanilla at least in this kind of game, because up until last update both paths were open on same save and playthrough.
Its the same thing. Karma and paths. What you said makes no sense. You want to backtrack one path you decided to walk? That would make more bugs (Echoes of Lust is time consuming like that).Besides the game does not have much repetable scenes.Just play both paths and make saves as you go. That's what i did. As an NTR fan during my first playthrough i wasn't interested in vanilla whatsoever. You are sweating about one days worth of content.

If you do each single quest once at a time there should be no bugs.

You should complain about other things like the same outfits, little or rushed content for some female characters.
Scenes should be unlocked through buying gifts like erotic lingerie.
The dev just implemented this karma thing. Let him do what he wants. I'm glad he actually releases consistent updates unlike most of the devs out there.

Reactions: Freki.g

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Its the same thing. Karma and paths. What you said makes no sense. You want to backtrack one path you decided to walk? That would make more bugs (Echoes of Lust is time consuming like that).Besides the game does not have much repetable scenes.Just play both paths and make saves as you go. That's what i did. As an NTR fan during my first playthrough i wasn't interested in vanilla whatsoever. You are sweating about one days worth of content.

If you do each single quest once at a time there should be no bugs.

You should complain about other things like the same outfits, little or rushed content for some female characters.
Scenes should be unlocked through buying gifts like erotic lingerie.
The dev just implemented this karma thing. Let him do what he wants. I'm glad he actually releases consistent updates unlike most of the devs out there.
Maybe i hadn't explained better what would be better move, in previous updates you can share them, corrupt them and at the same time have 1 on 1 time with them, now it seems game is split to either vanilla dating or pure ntr, no more sharing and group fuck if dev don't plan on implementing that in ntr route. It would be better for players to just choose if they want both in same playthrough and that could be somewhat possible if karma can be gained and lost during single playthrough or something along those lines. Splitting routes with current state of game with game breaking bugs and locked quests takes too much time to see both of them which would mean players have to play at least 2 times from the beginning with almost every update to see everything, rarely anybody have time for that, even with single playthrough and all paths open, i had to download other people saves, now this gets complicated with complete saves with multiple paths, it simply takes too much time, even with skip text option and it's gonna take even longer with bigger and later updates.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
Any news anyone please share something Joutento....?
Hello everyone!

At the moment I am working with graphics.
There will be two stories in update 1.7.

- Aunt Kim
- Barbara (Mike, hard NTR). By voting results.

-19 animations added.
-330 imeges added(441 renders).
- Game size 3.3 gb(for now)

There will be a lot of new features in the 1.7 update.
Now Gordon has the ability to earn money (You can also steal it.).
Now you can make various purchases on the Internet.
Various random events were added to the game that will brighten up the game world.

- Added bonus scene with Barbara in the bathroom.
- Now the store will have something to buy.
- There are many opportunities to rise Karma points.
- Now there opportunity not only to work, but also to raise money in a different way.
There will be many hard NTRs in update 1.7
Some old renders have been replaced with new ones.
I hope you can see how much the quality has improved.
Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes