morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Joutento the animation and quality of all the renders has gone up a lot, specially on Karen/Barbara and MC threesome, i was thinking you gonna do a little teaser there but you really went all the way, the scene is amazing, really god job. Guys if you really likes this game please support the DEV, this guy is making so little a month and still making consistent updates and improving the quality of the game at the same time.

adeon26

Feb 12, 2021
Joutento the animation and quality of all the renders has gone up a lot, specially on Karen/Barbara and MC threesome, i was thinking you gonna do a little teaser there but you really went all the way, the scene is amazing, really god job. Guys if you really likes this game please support the DEV, this guy is making so little a month and still making consistent updates and improving the quality of the game at the same time.
I followed and liked on patreon

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
A request to the developer to offer the player himself to make a choice in scenes between anal and vaginal sex. I'm just terrified of being forced to fuck someone's shit.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I supped on patreon to help the devloper

But sad bec barbra mark scene is too short :(

We need more mark barbra route

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I supped on patreon to help the devloper

But sad bec barbra mark scene is too short :(

We need more mark barbra route
I really appreciate it. Thx!
There will be a lot more content with Barbara.
Watch out for Patreon. There will be a vote on the next update soon.
Today I will make a request for an updated version on this resource. If the thread is updated(by someone) earlier, then the updated one can be downloaded on Patreon.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018
two questions

the first is that i can't complete aunt kim's story, i don't know how i give the whiskey to harry, the story doesn't develop in this part, infinite loop

the second, I have a question regarding karma, which is correct, I keep it always high? does this ensure i have access to all scenes? or do you have a story that necessarily needs a low karma?

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
two questions

the first is that i can't complete aunt kim's story, i don't know how i give the whiskey to harry, the story doesn't develop in this part, infinite loop

the second, I have a question regarding karma, which is correct, I keep it always high? does this ensure i have access to all scenes? or do you have a story that necessarily needs a low karma?
For now you only need high Karma to unlock all scenes, check the kitchen every day(morning, midday) harry should appear sitting at the table, there you can give him the bottle of whiskey, mind that has to be only harry in the kitchen if Barbara is there too then this will not work.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes