Dec 26, 2018
Hello everyone!

At the moment I am working with graphics.
There will be two stories in update 1.7.

- Aunt Kim
- Barbara (Mike, hard NTR). By voting results.

-19 animations added.
-330 imeges added(441 renders).
- Game size 3.3 gb(for now)

There will be a lot of new features in the 1.7 update.
Now Gordon has the ability to earn money (You can also steal it.).
Now you can make various purchases on the Internet.
Various random events were added to the game that will brighten up the game world.

- Added bonus scene with Barbara in the bathroom.
- Now the store will have something to buy.
- There are many opportunities to rise Karma points.
- Now there opportunity not only to work, but also to raise money in a different way.
There will be many hard NTRs in update 1.7
Some old renders have been replaced with new ones.
I hope you can see how much the quality has improved.
Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
Best regards from JTStudio!
what day will the update come out?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The NTR update was kinda disappointing.
There is no alternative for bad karma.
Gordon needs good karma for Lucy and Aunt Kim, but nothing happens with negative karma.
I was hoping for a sexual relationship with Fiona or Lucy, where at the same time they would bang Borak behind our backs.
With negative karma we could have masturbated to Fiona having sex with Frank's dad, and being spotted by her. Then she could have confronted us about it, leading to a NTR relationship. Buying her erotic clothes and unlocking more scenes.
Fiona could have told Lucy that Gordon liked to masturbate while watching her have sex with Mr. Parker. We also could have picked Fiona over Lucy. Fiona then tells Lucy about that, leading to a NTR relationship with Lucy or sex scene with Borak as revenge.
In 1.6 Lucy doesn't even have sex with Borak. It's really nothing that complicated. Fiona and Lucy sex scenes with other guys...
I have to admit as of 1.6 i feel detached towards Fiona. Now i don't know what choice to make about Fiona. I prefer her over Lucy, that is why i am so disappointed. I prefer more content with Fiona.
Beggars aren't choosers i guess.

Also please make a Mary Fires sex scene where she wears that pantyhose...
Still i have my hopes up for 1.7.

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Hello everyone!

At the moment I am working with graphics.
There will be two stories in update 1.7.

- Aunt Kim
- Barbara (Mike, hard NTR). By voting results.

-19 animations added.
-330 imeges added(441 renders).
- Game size 3.3 gb(for now)

There will be a lot of new features in the 1.7 update.
Now Gordon has the ability to earn money (You can also steal it.).
Now you can make various purchases on the Internet.
Various random events were added to the game that will brighten up the game world.

- Added bonus scene with Barbara in the bathroom.
- Now the store will have something to buy.
- There are many opportunities to rise Karma points.
- Now there opportunity not only to work, but also to raise money in a different way.
There will be many hard NTRs in update 1.7
Some old renders have been replaced with new ones.
I hope you can see how much the quality has improved.
Have a nice day and great mood!
Thank you so much for your support!
YES more Barbra and aunt kim NTR pls TY best dev :)

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hard NTR that too with Barbara and Kim in the very first update focusing them I hope everything goes well and bonus scene with Barbara will be hardcore. Upto now the ntr in this game was balanced but this update will change it I hope in future there is an update where Gordon gets Both Aunt Kim and Barbara more then Mike does in the upcoming update..

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
V1. 7 Beta is out on his Patreon, but it's for the $100 (?) tier
If this is the case even if I think it is almost impossible, it seems to me like a punishment for those who supported it and eventually I hope to know the reason that justifies this choice.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
If this is the case even if I think it is almost impossible, it seems to me like a punishment for those who supported it and eventually I hope to know the reason that justifies this choice.
The reason is very simple. Beta test. If I give it to All levels, then the game will instantly go to all resources along with all the bugs (where the passage is simply not possible).
Those who do it just don't think about it. So I have to think for them.Update 1.6 contained a gray screen bug. Many players suffered from this.
The game in the Beta test at the 4th level, because those who upload games to their resource are too greedy to give a lot of money.
They are not interested in the game itself, they are not players or fans.

In simple terms. I can create a file that will be 5 gb size and called GORDON 1.7. When you open it, a huge dick will be drawn there. And you will not believe it, but it will be uploaded to other resources until the players start complaining.

The game will be available in the public domain soon!
I hope for your understanding.

Last edited:

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
The reason is very simple. Beta test. If I give it to All levels, then the game will instantly go to all resources along with all the bugs (where the passage is simply not possible).
Those who do it just don't think about it. So I have to think for them.Update 1.6 contained a gray screen bug. Many players suffered from this.
The game in the Beta test at the 4th level, because those who upload games to their resource are too greedy to give a lot of money.

In simple terms. I can create a file that will be 5 gb size and called GORDON 1.7. When you open it, a huge dick will be drawn there. And you will not believe it, but it will be uploaded to other resources until the players start complaining.

As a subscriber myself, I have little issue with the $100 subscribers getting the beta, but I would like to know when is the game coming for the $10 subscribers? Is this like a week later kind of situation?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
As a subscriber myself, I have little issue with the $100 subscribers getting the beta, but I would like to know when is the game coming for the $10 subscribers? Is this like a week later kind of situation?

In fact, your reasoning makes sense but it could also extend to lower level patrons, in my opinion they too are interested in testing the development (more tests more chance of finding anomalies) and as you can see it is not just my opinion.
It is not a criticism but a suggestion in your interest.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I add that, in my opinion it is a priority to ensure the trust of supporters because it is the basis of any success (especially if this activity is your main one), however everyone acts as they see fit and mine wants to be just a little advice.
Good job.

Mar 5, 2018
I understand what you're trying to avoid, but 100$ (86,50€) for a game, especially one which is still in progress, doesn't sound really fair to me.
I guess there're still people willing to pay that much.

<JT>

Game Developer
May 1, 2019
I add that, in my opinion it is a priority to ensure the trust of supporters because it is the basis of any success (especially if this activity is your main one), however everyone acts as they see fit and mine wants to be just a little advice.
Good job.
I appreciate it. And that is why I want the game to come out to the people with a minimum number of bugs.
The game will be available to all Patrons tomorrow (if there are no reports from testers about serious bugs).

I understand what you're trying to avoid, but 100$ (86,50€) for a game, especially one which is still in progress, doesn't sound really fair to me.
I guess there're still people willing to pay that much.
I understand what you mean. But it all depends on the details. If you also get the opportunity to get the scene you want (it's worth it). And at the same time, I do not forget about others (all patrons take part in the pools). Moreover, any of my patrons who communicated with me will confirm that I very often make exceptions (for any level), and give them what they ask for.
And even on this resource I made scenes for people absolutely free. because they have no $ opportunity, because they are fans.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes