Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
How do i get money to give Bum Megel?
only way i found is where you take money from Karen's purse just befoe you speak to the taxi driver

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Having an issue with getting Mrs Torres and Lucy's new content, Tried to meet Fiona at school and have sex in the toilet but after that Lucy and Mrs Torres quest disappear
1636409649365.png

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I saved before the pick
Do you know how to continue Lucy's story can't seem to move on if i don't pick Fiona
(does it matter that i didn't help frank with Fiona)
you have to help Frank, talk to Lucy at school and she will invite you

Hotocochoro

Aug 4, 2018
How do I do that? I already finished all stories. Friday midday at the toilet there is no scene. Maybe I already skipped this spet and is not trigerred anymore?
You'll need to reload to an earlier save before you decide to help Frank and you have to choose that you don't care. Helping him will mean you have no chance to date Fiona and so Lucy won't "ntr" you.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Apologies if this has already been asked.

Barbara and the bald dude have arrived but in the top left corner there is a small pic of them with a red circle crossed through it. Any ideas what that is because now I cannot get them to appear in the kitchen.

I also need to talk to Miranda at the store to progress Fiona's quest but when speaking to Miranda she just says hi.

It still says speak to Lucy's mother but after the foot massage and foot cum, I still have that message.

Any ideas on how I can resolve these please.

Reactions: adeon26

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Trying to get help Frank but i cant speak to
you have to help Frank, talk to Lucy at school and she will invite you
Thanks for the advise finally managed to pass it was just visiting the shopkeeper at the wrong time of day to be able to help Frank

morderk

Jan 5, 2018
Apologies if this has already been asked.

Barbara and the bald dude have arrived but in the top left corner there is a small pic of them with a red circle crossed through it. Any ideas what that is because now I cannot get them to appear in the kitchen.

I also need to talk to Miranda at the store to progress Fiona's quest but when speaking to Miranda she just says hi.

It still says speak to Lucy's mother but after the foot massage and foot cum, I still have that message.

Any ideas on how I can resolve these please.
Speak to Miranda at evening, and Barbara and Harry are at your home every 15 days, so if they are not home now, skip 15 days and they will come back.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I loaded my save from the end of 1.5 and go talk to lucinia but she says I have the nerve and then I say I made my own path? Is this route now blocked off because of actions from the previous version? or am I doing something wrong?

(If it matters lucinia is lvl5 from the previous version of the game.)

I also seem to be stuck at fiona level 8, I spoke to them in the cafe, and I've gone to school, but talking to her at school advances nothing. It says requires lucy level 5 (but lucy is already level 6.)

I even grinded my karma up from 141 to 196 or whatever and it didn't seem to effect these issues, hmm.

Anyone have a clue what I did wrong or how to fix lucinia/fiona?

Were the choices on which girl to date based on scenes from 1.5? So a save from the end of 1.5 cannot possibly continue the fiona plotline? Although, why does that also result in messing up the lucinia plotline?

Last edited:

Tboogie28

Oct 12, 2018
Can the developer change him falling on his head "EVERY" morning? It was funny the first time that's all you need. The MC should man-up some... He's a SUPER CUCK after Sloppy Seconds...

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes